Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

[COLOR=#red]Thanks... It was 100% his idea and everything he picked out himself. lol. It was pretty fun.[/COLOR]

Seems like yall had a blast for Halloween!

She's going on 2 and a half months now with the pregnancy. Had a scare last week when she had cramps so bad we had to go to the hospital but they said the baby was fine. Man I was smiling ear to ear when I first saw the sonogram, it's crazy man! You can see the heart beat flutter and see the baby! I was so amazed haha

Met out doctor but we didn't really like her so we're going to see another doctor Nov 1st.

Grandma and uncles already spoiling the baby with gifts and she's only a few months preggers, but baby mom's is super excited and moving in with me this week.

Been getting her to drink more water though, she sucks at drinking water. But we're pretty healthy eaters, only thing she misses is sunny side up eggs lol been reading a lot on what NOT to eat .. didn't know hot dogs and deli meat wasn't allowed. That's crazy.

Anyways - any tips or ideas I can do for the lady while she preggers fella? Just want to make her comfortable. I been taking her out to more dinner dates, and just simple fun things like Pumpkin Patches and stuff in that nature since the bars/clubs are out of the question now and I don't want her sitting at home bored all day being pregnant. I want her to still have fun with me!

1 month away from this girl coming into the world. 
eek.gif

Hope your girl is a 9ers fan, fraij......my son says he's a cowboys fans

still remember the day my son was born. had to travel 2 hours to the hospital and had to leave back out that night 'cause I had a final the next morning at 8:00 am

My boy, Caleb (6), for Halloween

mail

Dang bros, just had to inject the wife with a 20g needle on her ***, some estrogen shot to prep her for her IVF transfer so that hopefuly I can join the tesm! Broke my heart man, she cried like a 3 year old :frown:

Dang bros, just had to inject the wife with a 20g needle on her ***, some estrogen shot to prep her for her IVF transfer so that hopefuly I can join the tesm! Broke my heart man, she cried like a 3 year old :frown:

Good luck man. Hopefully it all works out.

The shot might bring tears of pain now, but hopefully bring tears of joy later...

Good luck steezy I wish y'all the best, man..

And Congrats to all the soon to be dads in here :pimp:

I've had to give that same shot myself and it sucks..But hopefully the end result is a great blessing to you and your wife..Good luck and God bless..

Anyways - any tips or ideas I can do for the lady while she preggers fella? Just want to make her comfortable. I been taking her out to more dinner dates, and just simple fun things like Pumpkin Patches and stuff in that nature since the bars/clubs are out of the question now and I don't want her sitting at home bored all day being pregnant. I want her to still have fun with me!
Make sure you get all the dates that require a great deal of walking out the way now.  By the time my wife was about 5 months she didn't want to walk from the house to the car because her feet were swollen and hurting her.

If you haven't experienced the mood swings or the irrational thought process then start practicing your "WOO-SAH's" now.  Just know that her hormones are out of wack and let her know you are there for her and understand her needs.

But if there is 1 golden nugget of advice that I can give you is to please her in everyway... If she wants to have stuffed crust pizza topped with peanut butter, don't judge her... Let her know you love her and appreciate her as much as possible.... When she complains of an ache, massage it, even if you are tired beyond measure... she is creating life and will need your support 100 percent of the way.

Also don't be afraid to lay it down as often as you can... because after she gives birth, all your time goes to the baby and the second you think about yamb time, baby starts needing something.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Much love to my fellow NT dads.  Keep doing your thing, fellas.    

I was given the opportunity to quit my job last March to be a stay-at-home dad for a few years.  We don't have family around here that can watch her and it made no sense to pay for daycare 5 days a week.  So I've spent every day with her since March 1st, 2012.  Best 11 months of my life.  
eek.gif
  Haven't been in here in a long minute.  Hard to believe the kid above is now the kid below....

After 2 years and 8 months of being a stay-at-home dad, I head back to work next week Monday.  That means daycare for my baby girl for the first time in her life.

Can't eem lie.....makes me sad to think I won't have every day with her anymore.  
frown.gif

It was great while it lasted though.  Definitely bonded with her in a special way.  

[COLOR=#red]^ a grandpa... he had the voice down and everything. Spray painted his hair grey. Shook his fist. The works.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure you get all the dates that require a great deal of walking out the way now.  By the time my wife was about 5 months she didn't want to walk from the house to the car because her feet were swollen and hurting her.

If you haven't experienced the mood swings or the irrational thought process then start practicing your "WOO-SAH's" now.  Just know that her hormones are out of wack and let her know you are there for her and understand her needs.

But if there is 1 golden nugget of advice that I can give you is to please her in everyway... If she wants to have stuffed crust pizza topped with peanut butter, don't judge her... Let her know you love her and appreciate her as much as possible.... When she complains of an ache, massage it, even if you are tired beyond measure... she is creating life and will need your support 100 percent of the way.

Also don't be afraid to lay it down as often as you can... because after she gives birth, all your time goes to the baby and the second you think about yamb time, baby starts needing something.

Good looking out man! Surprisingly, my girl haven't had any mood swings, but she's really easy going and always a happy person to begin with. Hopefully that doesn't change. But I have been nothing but supportive. Yesterday she moved in and I'm setting her up with a vanity table, mirror and lights setup by this weekend. I know she is going to be stoked to see it!

I'll update you papi's with some pics soon, never been the type to post pics but guess I'll start soon.

Seems like yall had a blast for Halloween!

She's going on 2 and a half months now with the pregnancy. Had a scare last week when she had cramps so bad we had to go to the hospital but they said the baby was fine. Man I was smiling ear to ear when I first saw the sonogram, it's crazy man! You can see the heart beat flutter and see the baby! I was so amazed haha

Met out doctor but we didn't really like her so we're going to see another doctor Nov 1st.

Grandma and uncles already spoiling the baby with gifts and she's only a few months preggers, but baby mom's is super excited and moving in with me this week.

Been getting her to drink more water though, she sucks at drinking water. But we're pretty healthy eaters, only thing she misses is sunny side up eggs lol been reading a lot on what NOT to eat .. didn't know hot dogs and deli meat wasn't allowed. That's crazy.

Gain that sympathy weight breh. Lose it back together :smokin

Little man rolled over for the fist time last night :smokin
Wife and I were so happy, lol

But he started getting congested so he went to the doctor today. We caught a sinus infection early on thankfully but... They gave him a breathing treatment while he was there to break up the mucus. When the wife sent the pic of him with the mask on... :smh: :frown:

Hurts me soul, word to Lupe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom