Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Pretty much what you guys have said. RL.com and Gap sales.

The Gap factory store/online with the deals, and then Target, Marshall's, Ross, and Carters and Osh Kosh stores in person.

Wife buys everything on sale or with coupons.

The only thing we really have to buy is sneakers at regular prices. I don't mind it now since they are $30-45....for now...when I have to drop $100+ on sneakers from someone other than myself
sick.gif
mean.gif

At least I have already started transitioning myself from most of the "expensive" sneakers, although I still buy Lebrons and Kobes from time to time, and rock roshes and flyknits more. 

Ended up cashin out at Carters and Old Navy.

Ain't no way in hell I'm shoppin for her at RL just for her to grow out it in 3 months.

After I started finding clothes that were too small with the tags still on em, I decided to ease up on her shoppin expense.

Can't understand dudes in the other thread not wanting seeds.

Gap, crewcuts, Zara, Nordstrom, Carter's...

pretty much wherever.
Gap and old navy coupons are clutch. Get a grip of **** when coupons stack for a hunnid

Yup, only buy jeans when they're $10, tees when they're $5>, and i throw that super cash like I'm at the scrip club :lol:

But another question for the Black and Latino papis, were you/are you prepared to have the talk with your kids? And not the birds and the bees talk, the other talk? My boy just had too try and explain to his son who's no more that 4 after his son caught him watching the Walter Scott video |I

Last edited:
Bruh, your sons locks doe :lol: :pimp:

Wish my parents woulda locked my ish up like that at that age.
We've been through some **** with his locks. Some people are completely ignant to it. The see locks, they think Wayne and Flocka :smh:

NT Dads. Keep up the good work fellas :smokin

Last edited:
We've been through some **** with his locks. Some people are completely ignant to it. The see locks, they think Wayne and Flocka :smh:

NT Dads. Keep up the good work fellas :smokin
I've been considering lockin my kids hair. My wife started her journey a couple years back. It's become a real headache dealing with NY daughter's hair. But I feel I should let them get older to make the decision on their own. Give em some time to learn it's more than just a style.

Last edited:
I've been considering lockin my kids hair. My wife started her journey a couple years back. It's become a real headache dealing with NY daughter's hair. But I feel I should let them get older to make the decision on their own. Give em some time to learn it's more than just a style.
With my son I never planned to lock his hair, it just happened that way. Even though Im Jamaican and a few of my uncles are Rasta. When he gets older its his choice to keep it or not, When he was in kindergarden in the burbs, the other kids didnt understand it and one morning he cut 2 of his dreads. Broke my heart cause it was the other kids that made him do it. But we prevailed and now he is very proud of his dreads. :smokin

Last edited:
I thought about locking my kids hair (my father and gpa has them I didn't want it :lol: ) but then I figured kids minds change all the time and I would feel bad keeping him stuck to one thing

When he gets older if he wants to then whatever

Yo fellas, where yall shop to keep your kids fresh?

If you don't have a Zulily account your slippin.

Back when my son was younger we used to hit up "The Children's Place" in the malls. Now he's 13 and already in a 10.5 shoe, it's cool to see them growing up, but damn if it doesn't cost.

my twin girls.... i despise dressing them the same and dont ever do  it but they was bout to go see they grandma at the convalescent home and she always asked me to dress them the same. i do they hair and everything. not that good but i do what i can. being a single parent with  no help , its a inconvenience but i wouldnt want it any other way..rather struggle with them then flourish without them. ... 
glad i was able to do this that i posted right here

. i know this is a dad thread. i made my mom happy with my girls for the little time they knew her as i told yall they arent in they birth  moms life for god only knows what reason and im blessed to have my girls through all the struggles and pain.

the women they called and knew as mom died this week. my moms is gone. im dying yo, have never felt this much pain in my life .

tuesday i had seen my moms in the convalescent home with my girls , she was happy to see me and my girls like always . i kissed her told her i love you mom ill see you tomorrow at around ten. get a called at weds  1 in the morning that my mom is dead .

i know its cliche to say but love on your family my nt fam....

fam b strong, be strong for your beautiful girls man

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

glad i was able to do this that i posted right here
. i know this is a dad thread. i made my mom happy with my girls for the little time they knew her as i told yall they arent in they birth  moms life for god only knows what reason and im blessed to have my girls through all the struggles and pain.
the women they called and knew as mom died this week. my moms is gone. im dying yo, have never felt this much pain in my life .
tuesday i had seen my moms in the convalescent home with my girls , she was happy to see me and my girls like always . i kissed her told her i love you mom ill see you tomorrow at around ten. get a called at weds  1 in the morning that my mom is dead .
i know its cliche to say but love on your family my nt fam....
Seen you in the nba thread. Be strong, you are the leader for your girls, your own family. Take cares n be strong B.

Keep your head up homie. Persevere through this ,it can be done .
Gotta stay strong for your little ones fam

My condolences .

I been following your story for a while b. I already know u a strong dude, sorry for your loss and hold it down for those little girls.

thanks my dudes. appreciate the kind words...... @ Brightnikes , bravelude ,pftjordans, andretti and willchamberlain..... 

thanks my dudes. appreciate the kind words...... @ Brightnikes , bravelude ,pftjordans, andretti and willchamberlain..... 

I joke with you a lot about being bitter towards female but stay strong I lost my mom in Feb to breast cancer and I been struggling with my emotions ever since. I just started getting mother's day emails and it felt like I was cutting onions :smh: Just hold your kids tight man .. they will love you unconditionally the same way we love our parents.

^^messed up man. Sorry for your loss bro
. Don't wish this on my enemies.... (Not saying your my enemy) . Thanks for the words my dude

Back
Top Bottom