Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Congrats @a55a5in11.
pimp.gif

Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000

So sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure your girls will miss her too.

@a55a5in11

Congrats man!

@Dropten

The locks man. :nthat: Your little man looks like he's enjoying life. I always wanted to do archery as a kid. If my folks would've given me locks AND archery lessons... :smh: You couldn't have told me nothin! :lol:

Last edited:
@a55a5in11  congrats.... that special feeling you get when you first are around your seed is second to none.....

@toine2983

thanks for the words my dude.

@brolic scholar-  you a good dude . always see you around and like what you have to say. appreciate it my dude and yeah they do.

my daughter woke up crying today saying she wants to go see "mom".... felt like i got hit by a brick in my face but im trying not to let my girls see me cry..... 

I joke with you a lot about being bitter towards female but stay strong I lost my mom in Feb to breast cancer and I been struggling with my emotions ever since. I just started getting mother's day emails and it felt like I was cutting onions :smh: Just hold your kids tight man .. they will love you unconditionally the same way we love our parents.

Exactly man. We all go in on each other like boys on the stoop but that's all fun and games. When it comes to the real I wish nothing but the best

You're a man among men brother. All my thoughts and prayers are with you... life if too short. Don't waste a moment and create nothing but memories.

Getting into kill mode for microsoccer. "There is no tomorrow rock! There is no tomorrow!!"

They don't keep score and half the time they're trying to hang on the goal
laugh.gif
Post Birth Certificate or its not yours
Man how much should I expect to spend on diapers though? I was at Sam's the other day just looking and calculating to a per each basis and the cheapest was the bulk off brands and still like 30cents each, like $60 for a 200 pack IIRC. Also how do those reusable, washable, cloth ones with insert work? GF is 8 weeks now, seems to be progressing healthily, first appointment still is over a week away. Stomach is getting bigger but weight has stayed about the same and they got her on prescription prenatals.

Mood swings are something terrible though, until I dicked her down and let her release some of them happy endorphins. That worked magically because she was an ultra ***** prior
Diapers sint that bad.. I think I get the size 4 now. I buy mines from big lots they have a awesome offbrand that works as good as huggies. For a size 4 I get about 90 diapers I think but they last for the month. So diapers for me is about $14 a month. It hold real well and keep my kid dry. She goes through about 3 -4 diapers a day. But yea Usually I buy offbrands.

I got a 17 year old as well about to head to college this year. Had him n my teens

Man she stays in Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Target and Kroger.

She says the exact same thing...."come check out the trunk at all the stuff.....go look in his closet at the new stuff.....everything here on the table, what you think I paid for it?"
laugh.gif

Bro, are we with the same girl?!! haha I swear my girl does the same thing!!

But we're almost due now, we have roughly 8 weeks left before my daughter is here. We still don't have a name picked out yet. So far we have Madeline Grace, but my girl doesn't like that because she doesn't want everyone calling her Maddy, because we have a bunch of Maddy's in the familiy already. But we love Madeline.

Another name we're thinking about is Annalise Grace, and for short we can call her Andie .. I like both names and don't really care what her name is because I'm going to love her regardless.

But we have a baby shower this weekend, we're doing the diaper raffle too. I'm really excited guys!! I'm on my work comp so I can't upload pics but will add pics on my phone after this of what we have done so far. Love you guys! All reps to the NT pops!

and us on our baby moon in DC
Nice pics. I was just thinking how crazy it is to see people happily in love or happy like this but then when divorce come and or breakups the whole situtaion changes, the love is gone and all good memroies

This is my ace...We're just alike.

Bonus for you future boys:
You better buy a shotgun fam! lol

View media item 1481462

my twin girls.... i despise dressing them the same and dont ever do  it but they was bout to go see they grandma at the convalescent home and she always asked me to dress them the same. i do they hair and everything. not that good but i do what i can. being a single parent with  no help , its a inconvenience but i wouldnt want it any other way..rather struggle with them then flourish without them. ... 
glad i was able to do this that i posted right here
. i know this is a dad thread. i made my mom happy with my girls for the little time they knew her as i told yall they arent in they birth  moms life for god only knows what reason and im blessed to have my girls through all the struggles and pain.
the women they called and knew as mom died this week. my moms is gone. im dying yo, have never felt this much pain in my life .
tuesday i had seen my moms in the convalescent home with my girls , she was happy to see me and my girls like always . i kissed her told her i love you mom ill see you tomorrow at around ten. get a called at weds  1 in the morning that my mom is dead .
i know its cliche to say but love on your family my nt fam....

Can honestly say this is the first NT post that ever made me teary eyed. You and your fam is in my thoughts

thanks for all the well wishes my dudes and the thoughts and prayers...

appreciate it . services for my moms on friday and this has been the hardest week of my life.... miss moms so much....
mean.gif

congrats @tee eye ehm  ..... and all my other fathers in here doing what they gotta do for they seeds. big ups to yall glad yall enjoying fatherhood......... love the feeling that my daughters look at me like im a super hero  when im just a normal dude, struggling to get by.

... very special feeling that is..... 

Last edited:
@lakersman3000 keep your head up fam. I can only imagine the pain you going thru but you gotta stay strong for your girls. Always know your moms is watching down on you and your little ones. Rest in Paradise

Was cleaning my attic (sneaker room) and realized my 5 month princess collection is growing. Mind you this is without all the girly shoes and about 3-4 pairs of jays she has tossed out the stroller :smh::smh::smh:

View media item 1525133

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom