Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

he turned 3 in jan...at first his mother wouldnt let me see him even though i was on child support, then last year around NOV see called me and said come pick up your son hes a hand full, i now get him 4 days out of the week sometimes 5 but never on the weekend i enjoy it he catch me off guard everyday lol.. she recenty cut his hair
ohwell.gif
i loved his curls

congrats TRILL

View media item 1556793View media item 1556799
View media item 1556801

he turned 3 in jan...at first his mother wouldnt let me see him even though i was on child support, then last year around NOV see called me and said come pick up your son hes a hand full, i now get him 4 days out of the week sometimes 5 but never on the weekend i enjoy it he catch me off guard everyday lol.. she recenty cut his hair:\ i loved his curls

congrats TRILL
My man :smokin
Flourish with that time!

Feeling proud man... Got a letter from my son's school stating he's receiving the Presidential Academic Excellence Award (he's in 5th grade).

To receive this, he had to average a 3.5 GPA or better for 2nd, 3rd, & 4th quarters of 4th grade and 2nd & 3rd quarters of 5th grade.

He also had to score advanced in the county assessment test as well as getting recommendations from his current teacher & a previous teacher.

He accomplished all this while getting a 3.66 GPA too...

Proud of my lil guy... :smokin

Feeling proud man... Got a letter from my son's school stating he's receiving the Presidential Academic Excellence Award (he's in 5th grade).

To receive this, he had to average a 3.5 GPA or better for 2nd, 3rd, & 4th quarters of 4th grade and 2nd & 3rd quarters of 5th grade.

He also had to score advanced in the county assessment test as well as getting recommendations from his current teacher & a previous teacher.

Proud of my lil guy... :smokin
Good stuff my man!!

Proud of my lil guy...
smokin.gif
Congrats psk can only imagine how proud you and your wife must be.
nthat.gif

My girls almost 6 months. 
eek.gif

11325932_952767454774163_1525375805_n.jpg

She's had a cold this week... Trying to sleep has been hell. 
sick.gif
Aww.

Cutie pie.
embarassed.gif

fraij da 5 11 fraij da 5 11 , your lil girl is beautiful. I miss that age but I'm enjoying my son's age. He's my partner in crime...

T0INE T0INE & fellas, thanks for the kind words.

Fathers & fathers to be, savor every moment & live like it's your last day with your kids. Tomorrow is never guaranteed. My son's at an age where he doesn't appreciate so much when I hug & kiss him but I tell him if I live long enough to see his kids, my son will still get hugs & kisses from me. I don't ever want to lie on death bed regretting that I didn't tell or show him just how much I love him, my wife, & our pooch.

My wife & I can stop chuckling at the kid on defense making that last attempt to grab your son & falling on his face. Poor fella. Your son is fast as ish...

Riverdale I'll be waiting on that post in a few years saying my son was drafted to to ____. Kid is fast as hell and got good instincts. As a man these are the moments u imagine when she's pregnant [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I'm 6'3 and my girl 6'0 even hopefully my kid has some size to him and is into sports, if not cool but if he is, he better be ready for a lifetime of L's to pops.

Riverdale I'll be waiting on that post in a few years saying my son was drafted to to ____. Kid is fast as hell and got good instincts. As a man these are the moments u imagine when she's pregnant [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I'm 6'3 and my girl 6'0 even hopefully my kid has some size to him and is into sports, if not cool but if he is, he better be ready for a lifetime of L's to pops.

Thanks bro

my daughter (first born) is almost 8 months now. next week she is going to daycare fulltime as my wife starts her new job.

sad as hell man......work is going to become painful at the end of the day. just waiting for the clock to move so i can leave and pick her up

my daughter (first born) is almost 8 months now. next week she is going to daycare fulltime as my wife starts her new job.

sad as hell man......work is going to become painful at the end of the day. just waiting for the clock to move so i can leave and pick her up

I know the feels. Find the nearest car wash .... let them tears flow nobody wont see...... #mencryduringtherinsecycle

Little man about to be 11 months this weekend. Can't believe we are about to come up on his 1st birthday already. They don't lie when people says it goes so fast
embarassed.gif

The things he picks up on already amazes me and the wife all the time. He is walking & talking all over the place and is such a happy baby. We couldn't ask for a better little guy for our first child.

He already a flirt with the ladies.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

They come up talking about his hair and his green eyes and he just smiles, laughs and acts like he is shy with them and proceeds to play and talk with them, lol

beautiful.

odd question. how much does your baby weigh? My oldest was always tracking in 50% for her weight, but I think my baby is some sort of giantbaby. She was 12lbs at her 1 mo. appointment and she feels like shes already 15lbs+ right now. We go in for her 2 mo checkup on Thursday.She looks like this gigantic baby buddha. I dont know if I need to be calling guiness yet.

my 2 mo old taking a quick nap on the couch while watching the Stanley Cup Final last night with her dad

View media item 1574119

my 2 year old with her Columbia XI's. Little girl is quickly amassing a better Jordan collection than her pop.

View media item 1574123

Back
Top Bottom