Official Nt hall of shame

mideast beast

there was also that one dude that everybody used to go in on, trillpino trapstar I think

trillpino trapstar
son! i forgot about this dude 
laugh.gif

wonder what ever happened to him, but yea i don't think the slander dude would get would be tolerated nowadays

Last edited:
i low key miss silly putty at times....dude although would never let anything go and ruined a ton of threads.....he seemed to be really intelligent.

My Vote:
Pig Love

Damn forgot the name... that one dude who had an avy of a brolic dude that he claimed was him. He used to frequent the fitness thread back when it was in S&T. Then he got exposed and left NT. Was it "Let Me Post" ?

I just wanna say I hate these morons that post on this site after getting exposed for being liars. No integrity whatsoever.

Whoever was posed as Chitownlegend and Sole 4 Real. They would post pics of each other on here acting like they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Dudes were thirsty as well as the females in PYP. MisterP came through. Classic thread.

son! i forgot about this dude :lol:

wonder what ever happened to him, but yea i don't think the slander dude would get would be tolerated nowadays

I'm still around here, sir. I just don't post as much as I used to. As Mr Marcus stated above, yes I'm in grad school, and I'm currently focused on other priorities.

But wow, I sure missed out on a lot of good entertainment on NT ever since then.

Oh BTW, someone chime in on what happened to ninjahood. :nerd:

Last edited:
Always wondered how a mod gets banned? Like JRose.

Does that mean some mods are higher than others?

Always wondered how a mod gets banned? Like JRose.

Does that mean some mods are higher than others?

not really tho some of us are more active than others. if we misrepresent the site, especially the way jrose did, then we can get the axe too. the main difference is we probably get a thorough explanation on why we took the L.

Back
Top Bottom