Official Nt hall of shame

WillRivera aka Vampedo aka Pedopire is def in the Top 3
Yup. The one and only Vampedo... 
roll.gif

Whoever was posed as Chitownlegend and Sole 4 Real. They would post pics of each other on here acting like they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Dudes were thirsty as well as the females in PYP. MisterP came through. Classic thread.

Definitely one of the weirdest things ive seen on here. The amount of time and energy that takes.

GuccJermaine.... Fool tried to stunt on me talking bout he was set for life and he had 12 acres of land that he lives on...

Damn forgot the name... that one dude who had an avy of a brolic dude that he claimed was him. He used to frequent the fitness thread back when it was in S&T. Then he got exposed and left NT. Was it "Let Me Post" ?
remember  that  dude, he would  talk like he was with the business ..lol. 

what about lovethe14. i remember ppl **** on him but dont remember the whole story. 

Last edited:
phillyillest with his maxima lol
handsomeb...even tho he wasa cool cat, used to talk to him on AIM
pcrizzle...dudes partents bought him his whole collection. Daily new pick up post.
edith.....domed Dom, took it on the face, and the leaked pron (I dont have a link or screenshots. I randomly get PMs regarding this lol)
erik....BF of candace i think? beefed with sais at a shoe line up and got two pieced from what i remember.

who was that dude that got scammed for his shoes and then there was a huge thread that climaxed with the scammer posting pics of him with the shoes and a gun :rofl:

who was that dude that got scammed for his shoes and then there was a huge thread that climaxed with the scammer posting pics of him with the shoes and a gun :rofl:

scammer: RockDeep
victim: I think his name was something like Shakenbake

Damn forgot the name... that one dude who had an avy of a brolic dude that he claimed was him. He used to frequent the fitness thread back when it was in S&T. Then he got exposed and left NT. Was it "Let Me Post" ?
Didn't he end up really being some 5'2 flabby guy?

Trilipino was a good sport for taking the clowning the way he did. NTers nowadays would lose fingerprints from hitting that report button.

I need link to that dom story lol

Here's a video...

Story is Edith (Sofie Fatale/Late80s) got smashed on her period by Dom.

Perhaps others?

haha i remember this

I had a bunch of pics from this summit but my HD died :smh:

still got 2 out of the 3 important edith pic on that trip tho :lol: ....I think he went raw on her. gotta go back and look when I get home since the pic looks like it was taken with a motorola v600 :lol:

I wish I could remember the weirdo hyphy kid that used to post; one day he was rocking baggy jeans and what not and the next day he was wearing spandex jeans and he would get ethered and get so butt hurt

Back
Top Bottom