Official Nt hall of shame

WeekendGirl HoF or HoS?

Hall of shame to whoever the dude was who would respond to every post with "WOWZERS" if anyone remembers their SN let me know.

Last edited:
Shoxcerebral and his breast reduction (lolololol)

PastorTroy in the Music forum

Rilla and people roasting Indiana in general

Gizmo McHolla

What did Pastor Troy do? Wasn't he a chill dude?

in for the stories.

anyone have cliffs of why jrose5 was banned?

what happened to
the glv
goldenarmz

srs where did dependable jay go dude had hellla exclusive

I think the dudes username was brett something..

he made a thread and someone came out the cut and brought up something from his past and it was an INSTANT classic. It was the thread where this was first posted :lol:

View media item 739179

he made a thread and someone came out the cut and brought up something from his past and it was an INSTANT classic. It was the thread where this was first posted :lol:

View media item 739179
Brettjett... He made a thread about hating when friends break their promises and someone he knew on here had an agreement with him which he hadn't followed up on. The friend had been waiting like 3 years in the cut and had the first response in the thread putting him on blast

View media item 739179
Brettjett... He made a thread about hating when friends break their promises and someone he knew on here had an agreement with him which he hadn't followed up on. The friend had been waiting like 3 years in the cut and had the first response in the thread putting him on blast

What year was that? Do the NT grave diggers have a link to share?

View media item 739179

What year was that? Do the NT grave diggers have a link to share?

This was probably 2010? maybe 11

Man, if we had reps back then, who ever posted that sting picture would have at least 100+ on that post

I dont think brettjett even posted again after that :lol: .. he was a regular in the fitness and bachelor pad threads before that

Last edited:
I remember that! dude posted about it and the sign said if you go past the sign they will shoot you.
Nters were talking about ordering pizza to that house :lol:
One Nter actually went out there and took a pic, so he could get votes for a mountain dew can he made

i dont think he won :smh:

from the thread
What OP should have done...
wUJLe.jpg
roll.gif

Vampedo of course, NinjaHood for never learning proper grammar, Prodigy47 (who remembers dude with one of the biggest thread backfires in NT history?) and  oh, my old NT sn
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom