Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 5 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 6 will go up at 11pm EST

Originally Posted by leothegod

Sat- anytime you reply in this thread
Sun- anytime after 4pm
Monday- after 5pm
Tuesday- before 3pm or after 10pm
Sunday after 4 is perfect...I'll be on at exactly 4 untill whenever your ready

Lou, Let me know when you can play our game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

^ I might be at the top but I'm definitely not the best. But yeah, I basically ONLY play with the Cowboys too, that's my team.

Not saying anything cause I'm sure you'll beat me... but I HATE people who play with the Cowboys, IDC if your a fan of them, but they are almost unfair to use in the game. I honestly use a different team every time I play. I don't care who I use, I try to find a team who matches up evenly with my oponents.
If you look at my record, almost every game I've played since the tourney has been with a random team. I definitely don't need the Cowboysto win, but like I said that's my team and I finally got accustomed to playing with them (in previous years of Madden I couldn't play with them becauseI thought it was bad luck). I wouldn't even be surprised if I got knocked out early in this tourney with them though. It depends on your style of playtoo. I think I was more dangerous with those Jags than I am with the Cowboys because of the way I play.

But uh...when the hell are we gonna get this game in? You still haven't added me back yet.

If you havent already, send a friend request on xbox live to your opponent. dont wait for them to send it to you

Sorry man, I havent even been on my xbox since wednesday. But tomorrow for sure. I work @ bestbuy, so between thanksgiving and black friday, I have been CRAZYbusy.
ANYTIME tomorrow I am good to go
happy.gif

OMg this is freaking amazing.... I have two good drives and fumble within my 30 both times..

And ALL you do is put TO on a streak and toss it up to him... its not even fair at all, I pass commit, spotlight him, and he still out runs my DBs everytime

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How can you be 120-20 and whatever your record is...and still insist on using the BIGGEST cheese team in the game

Are you kidding? I won the Superbowl with the Jags bruh. And all that cheese talk needs to stop, I don't even think the Cowboys have won a tourney yet hereon NT. Anybody can "cheese" with ANY team on this game, if you know how to use them.

What I did to you though wasn't even hard...how can you put ONE man on TO and expect to stop him? Just like in real life, you can't. Those two bombsshould've been easy to stop but you didn't have any safety help on the play and you were trying to press T.O. in single coverage, just not smart. TOwasn't even my first option on those plays.

Anyway, we got D/C in the 4th, but still got an email...

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 09 game on 2008.11.30-19:30:31.

D Nice i3 [Level 24] vs XWolverineX 11 [Level 2]

Skill Points Los: -52
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 240
My Rank: 828
Opponent Rank: 10001

Mode: RANKED
Qtr Length: 5 minutes
Difficulty: All-Pro

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
D Nice i3 7 14 7 0 0 28
XWolverineX 11 0 0 0 0 0 0

Statistics D Nice i3 XWolverineX 11
Rushing attempts for 2 15
Rushing yards for 3 72
Passing attempts for 17 17
Passing yards for 365 106
Punts 1 1
Field goals for 0 0
Long field goals (40+) for 0 0
Rushing touchdowns for 0 0
Passing touchdowns for 4 0
Returns touchdowns for 0 0
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 3 0
Interceptions for 0 1
Sacks for 0 1
Number of third downs 3 4
Third down conversions 2 2
No-huddle plays 0 2
Audibles called 3 1
Hot routes used 18 11
Shotgun plays 3 7
Blitzes 4 11
Time of possession 5:03 10:07
2-point conversions tried 0 0
2-point conversions succeeded 0 0
Red zone field goals 0 0
Red zone touchdowns 0 0
Red zone opportunities 0 0
First downs 5 9
First down yards 136 70
Special teams yards 36 119
Punt return yards 0 0
Punt yards 43 36
Penalties 1 0
Penalty yards 12 0
First down rushing plays 2 9
First down passing plays 7 6
Second down rushing plays 0 5
Second down passing plays 8 7
Third down rushing plays 0 0
Third down passing plays 3 4
Fourth down rushing plays 0 1
Fourth down passing plays 0 0
Passes completed 13 10
Fumbles 0 2
Fumbles recovered 2 0
Possessions 7 7
Third downs, 3 or less yards 1 1
Successes 0 0
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 1 2
Successes 1 1
Third downs, 10 or more yards 1 1
Successes 1 1
Hurries 5 4
Knockdowns 0 0
Passes deflected 5 2
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 368 178
Total yards 404 297
Return yards 36 119
Total touchdowns 4 0

I did put double coverage on him, and you'd still get it to him. All you do is throw streaks to him.

And thats fine that you used the Jags in the last tourney you won but all I'm saying is that game should have been a bit closer.

If you take away TO burning Ronde Barber every play....

If you take away those two fumbles... and I don't want to hear you say "I hit sticked you"

PLEASE I hadnt even come down with the ball there was NOTHING I could do.

And I know there were several players where i'd have someone wide open, and either your players would break on the ball Out of NO WHERE, or they would pushmy player to not get to it, with no flag!

I'm not saying you arent good. I'd have to play my very best game and would still probably lose to you 70 percent of the time.

But if you are so good, why play with the best team in the game? What the hell is the fun in that?

Its like playing Halo and running around with a Rocket Launcher, sure you get kills, but its not very hard to do and kind of cheap.

My point is, you could've taken TO burning Ronde Barber every play away yourself. You adjusted your defense later in the game and it helped, you didn'tnotice that? You should've done that as soon as Romo overthrew that one pass to him and MAYBE it would've been closer. Madden is all about seeing whatyour opponent is doing and adjusting to it quickly. My game is definitely not one-dimensional, you have to know how to counter everything your opponent isdoing, and take what they give you. You were giving me single coverage so I took advantage of it, simple as that, that's what football (not just madden) isabout as well. Take a look at the Dallas-San Fran game a couple weeks back.

And I did hit stick you...a lot. You're lucky you only had that many fumbles.

I don't even need to defend myself about using the Cowboys, that's your issue and you need to get over it, the Cowboys get chosen every tourney (anddon't even win). That's my team til the death of me, most people do like to play with their favorite NFL team. I wasn't one of those people beforebut I had to learn how to use them.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

yo grassy you ready? you think you'd be able to get on around 11pm pacific? the ladies still over

yea im ready. just shoot me msg on XBL. ill be on

i dunno if it was the fact that i havent played a game since the 19th or the fact that the packers dont fit my style. i just didnt play well this game.nonetheless, i got the W so i guess i cant complain.

-Do not reply to this email-

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 09 game on 2008.12.1-4:25:55.

UserPICK22 [Level 11] vs Swagimus Prime [Level 1]

Skill Points Won: 41
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 66
My Rank: 7693

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
UserPICK22 7 7 3 14 0 31
Swagimus Prime 0 10 0 3 0 13

Statistics UserPICK22 Swagimus Prime
Rushing attempts for 9 10
Rushing yards for 26 25
Passing attempts for 22 25
Passing yards for 212 174
Punts 2 3
Field goals for 1 2
Long field goals (40+) for 1 0
Rushing touchdowns for 0 0
Passing touchdowns for 2 1
Returns touchdowns for 1 0
Defensive touchdowns for 1 0
Turnovers for 4 3
Interceptions for 1 3
Sacks for 5 3
Number of third downs 6 8
Third down conversions 2 3
No-huddle plays 3 8
Audibles called 6 3
Hot routes used 15 24
Shotgun plays 23 18
Blitzes 11 10
Time of possession 9:17 10:42
Red zone field goals 0 2
Red zone touchdowns 0 0
Red zone opportunities 0 2
First downs 11 10
First down yards 154 90
Special teams yards 159 68
Punt return yards 81 8
Punt yards 90 136
Penalties 0 0
Penalty yards 0 0
First down rushing plays 6 5
First down passing plays 13 14
Second down rushing plays 3 4
Second down passing plays 6 9
Third down rushing plays 0 1
Third down passing plays 6 7
Fourth down rushing plays 0 0
Passes completed 14 16
Fumbles 2 1
Fumbles recovered 1 1
Possessions 10 11
Third downs, 3 or less yards 1 0
Successes 0 0
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 2 6
Successes 1 2
Third downs, 10 or more yards 3 2
Successes 1 1
Hurries 1 3
Knockdowns 0 0
Passes deflected 4 1
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 238 199
Total yards 397 267
Return yards 78 60
Total touchdowns 4 1

-Do not reply to this email-

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 09 game on 2008.12.1-4:05:17.

Ackeem11 [Level 18] vs kscott85 [Level 1]

Skill Points Won: 2
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 144
My Rank: 2554

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
Ackeem11 0 14 7 14 0 35
kscott85 0 7 0 7 0 14

Statistics Ackeem11 kscott85
Rushing attempts for 7 9
Rushing yards for 10 31
Passing attempts for 32 26
Passing yards for 307 154
Punts 3 5
Field goals for 0 0
Long field goals (40+) for 0 0
Rushing touchdowns for 1 0
Passing touchdowns for 4 2
Returns touchdowns for 0 0
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 2 0
Interceptions for 0 2
Sacks for 2 3
Number of third downs 10 10
Third down conversions 7 4
No-huddle plays 4 5
Audibles called 3 4
Hot routes used 37 22
Shotgun plays 18 11
Blitzes 18 21
Time of possession 11:37 8:22
Red zone field goals 0 0
Red zone touchdowns 3 0
Red zone opportunities 4 0
First downs 12 5
First down yards 162 104
Special teams yards 61 158
Punt return yards 0 3
Punt yards 124 196
Penalties 0 0
Penalty yards 0 0
First down rushing plays 4 4
First down passing plays 17 10
Second down rushing plays 3 4
Second down passing plays 8 9
Third down rushing plays 0 1
Third down passing plays 10 9
Fourth down rushing plays 0 0
Passes completed 19 7
Fumbles 0 1
Fumbles recovered 0 0
Possessions 11 10
Third downs, 3 or less yards 1 2
Successes 1 1
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 2 3
Successes 1 1
Third downs, 10 or more yards 7 5
Successes 5 2
Hurries 6 10
Knockdowns 0 0
Passes deflected 11 4
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 317 185
Total yards 378 343
Return yards 61 155
Total touchdowns 5 2

If you believe you are not the intended recipient of this message, or this message contains rude and offensive content, please contact Electronic Artsimmediately. To report this issue visit http://support.ea.com/cgi.../std_adp.php?p_faqid=7494 .

PRIVACY POLICY: Our ESRB Privacy Online Certified Policy gives you confidence whenever you play EA games. To view our complete Privacy Policy, go towww.ea.com/global/legal/privacy.jsp.

yo grassyfeet not sure what happened last night but lets get our game in tonight around 8pm pacific fo sho

OMg this is freaking amazing.... I have two good drives and fumble within my 30 both times..

And ALL you do is put TO on a streak and toss it up to him... its not even fair at all, I pass commit, spotlight him, and he still out runs my DBs everytime

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How can you be 120-20 and whatever your record is...and still insist on using the BIGGEST cheese team in the game
thats all he did with jones and the jags in the last superbowl. but to each his own, i knew it was coming after the first time but i stillcouldn't stop it. it wasn't until i cover 3 and pass commit that i controlled it .. but that only opened up the underneath stuff ...
eyes.gif
good thing im in the afc lol

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

thats all he did with jones and the jags in the last superbowl. but to each his own, i knew it was coming after the first time but i still couldn't stop it. it wasn't until i cover 3 and pass commit that i controlled it .. but that only opened up the underneath stuff ...
eyes.gif
good thing im in the afc lol
Exactly, if you double cover the guy on the streak, then you cna't get enough pressure on the QB and eventually someone underneath opens up

Back
Top Bottom