Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 5 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 6 will go up at 11pm EST

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

OMg this is freaking amazing.... I have two good drives and fumble within my 30 both times..

And ALL you do is put TO on a streak and toss it up to him... its not even fair at all, I pass commit, spotlight him, and he still out runs my DBs everytime

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How can you be 120-20 and whatever your record is...and still insist on using the BIGGEST cheese team in the game
thats all he did with jones and the jags in the last superbowl. but to each his own, i knew it was coming after the first time but i still couldn't stop it. it wasn't until i cover 3 and pass commit that i controlled it .. but that only opened up the underneath stuff ...
eyes.gif
good thing im in the afc lol
Exactly, if you double cover the guy on the streak, then you cna't get enough pressure on the QB and eventually someone underneath opens up

i guess i was the only one who contained him with the jags, he barely beat me

OMg this is freaking amazing.... I have two good drives and fumble within my 30 both times..

And ALL you do is put TO on a streak and toss it up to him... its not even fair at all, I pass commit, spotlight him, and he still out runs my DBs everytime

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How can you be 120-20 and whatever your record is...and still insist on using the BIGGEST cheese team in the game
thats all he did with jones and the jags in the last superbowl. but to each his own, i knew it was coming after the first time but i still couldn't stop it. it wasn't until i cover 3 and pass commit that i controlled it .. but that only opened up the underneath stuff ...
eyes.gif
Exactly, if you double cover the guy on the streak, then you cna't get enough pressure on the QB and eventually someone underneath opens up
I'm not defending him, but if his record is that good then he found a play(s) that is hard to stop/contain, and isn't that the primarygoal of each NFL team? I played the number 4 rank player recently and he only ran about 4 plays (hurry up offense) on offense out of the same formation (andyes, they're very hard to stop.) He beat me (by 3 points, I think) but I contained his offense somewhat. His defense however is another story, hisplayers were basically in the back field it seems as soon as I snap the ball and the way I tried to counter that was to run a hurry up offense and I had alittle more success.

My point is, most of the players that rank high it seems that they only run about 6 plays on offense for the entire game so you better get use to it. Bet yet,if you can stop/contain their bread and butter play then you will most likely gonna win.

^ true.

i remember i was about to beat the number 1 dude last month and he made the game lag when i was about to kick the game winning field goal, i wasnt even mad hesjust corny that you have to do that so you dont take a loss, i didnt know it was that serious if i lose i lose, only thing i hate is close games that ur aboutto win and some bull happens and u lose like a fumble outta no where, thats the only time i get tight and start breaking shhhht
laugh.gif

yo grassyfeet! are you ready to run with the ravens?! lol get at me asap!

yo userpick, you can fault me if we dont get our game in, i've been trying
laugh.gif

ravens d dominating the titans at the nest. got too close/cute with that last minute timeout lol. but none the less ravens advance!

-Do not reply to this email-

Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 09 game on 2008.12.2-6:13:05.

djgtekfrmsanjo [Level 3] vs GrassyFeet [Level 1]

Skill Points Won: 44
Skill Points Needed For Next Level: 471
My Rank: 10001
Opponent Rank: 10001

Mode: RANKED
Qtr Length: 5 minutes
Difficulty: All-Pro

Score breakdown:

1 2 3 4 OT F
djgtekfrmsanjo 0 3 7 10 0 20
GrassyFeet 0 3 0 7 0 10

Statistics djgtekfrmsanjo GrassyFeet
Rushing attempts for 14 11
Rushing yards for 75 92
Passing attempts for 20 15
Passing yards for 175 31
Punts 2 4
Field goals for 2 1
Long field goals (40+) for 1 0
Rushing touchdowns for 1 1
Passing touchdowns for 1 0
Returns touchdowns for 0 0
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 1 1
Interceptions for 1 1
Sacks for 3 1
Number of third downs 4 7
Third down conversions 2 2
No-huddle plays 4 0
Audibles called 6 0
Hot routes used 20 10
Shotgun plays 15 6
Blitzes 6 11
Time of possession 11:35 8:24
2-point conversions tried 0 0
2-point conversions succeeded 0 0
Red zone field goals 1 1
Red zone touchdowns 1 0
Red zone opportunities 2 1
First downs 15 4
First down yards 205 14
Special teams yards 57 171
Punt return yards 6 37
Punt yards 89 162
Penalties 0 1
Penalty yards 0 5
First down rushing plays 7 6
First down passing plays 14 5
Second down rushing plays 6 3
Second down passing plays 4 8
Third down rushing plays 1 2
Third down passing plays 3 5
Fourth down rushing plays 0 0
Fourth down passing plays 0 0
Passes completed 15 5
Fumbles 1 1
Fumbles recovered 0 0
Possessions 7 9
Third downs, 3 or less yards 1 1
Successes 1 1
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 2 5
Successes 1 1
Third downs, 10 or more yards 1 1
Successes 0 0
Hurries 0 2
Knockdowns 0 0
Passes deflected 3 2
Passes tipped 0 0
Offensive yards 250 123
Total yards 307 294
Return yards 51 134
Total touchdowns 2 1

If you believe you are not the intended recipient of this message, or this message contains rude and offensive content, please contact Electronic Artsimmediately. To report this issue visit http://support.ea.com/cgi.../std_adp.php?p_faqid=7494 .

PRIVACY POLICY: Our ESRB Privacy Online Certified Policy gives you confidence whenever you play EA games. To view our complete Privacy Policy, go towww.ea.com/global/legal/privacy.jsp.

-------------------------------
EA SPORTS[emoji]8482[/emoji]
http://www.EASPORTS.com

Giants* vs Saints*

Bills* vs Chargers

*you guys have until tonight (Tuesday midnight) or youll be replaced.

Originally Posted by leothegod

^ when we running it?

im about to go to sleep now but ill probably be on wed or thurs night; i have a bunch of work to do before finals so ill let you know.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Ive been trying to get in touch with the bills but I cant
i know that why i didnt put an asterisk next to your team. but keep trying to contact him.

Originally Posted by iChampion

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eyes.gif
I'm not defending him, but if his record is that good then he found a play(s) that is hard to stop/contain, and isn't that the primary goal of each NFL team? I played the number 4 rank player recently and he only ran about 4 plays (hurry up offense) on offense out of the same formation (and yes, they're very hard to stop.) He beat me (by 3 points, I think) but I contained his offense somewhat. His defense however is another story, his players were basically in the back field it seems as soon as I snap the ball and the way I tried to counter that was to run a hurry up offense and I had a little more success.

My point is, most of the players that rank high it seems that they only run about 6 plays on offense for the entire game so you better get use to it. Bet yet, if you can stop/contain their bread and butter play then you will most likely gonna win.
See, yall don't even know, I pick ASK MADDEN plays almost the whole game.
laugh.gif
When I start doing the same plays over and over again it's because I feeldesperate or I'm bored of playing at that time. Of course I may hot route according to my pre-snap reads. I take what myopponent gives me, which is common sense, which is what Leo, Lou, and all the other good Madden players here do on both sides of the ball. There aresome games I play where I don't even go deep the whole game and still win. Cragmatic had no help overtop so I went deep, simple. As far as the Superbowlgame, Matt Jones was just playing like he was insane. He was "hot" so I kept going to him and he kept making the catches. Again, simple. I might bemistaken but in that superbowl game I think I hit deep with Northcutt one time basically uncovered. Keyword UNCOVERED.

I can't sweat it too much though, Lou took heat before, Leo took heat, so I guess that's just how it's gonna be.

There was someone else I beat by 3 points too I think. I'm surprised to hear cats taking like this because I'm not doing anything that's"unstoppable", I just basically go off my reads, sometimes they're wrong which is why I don't consistently blow people out like otherplayers.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

There was someone else I beat by 3 points too I think. I'm surprised to hear cats taking like this because I'm not doing anything that's "unstoppable", I just basically go off my reads, sometimes they're wrong which is why I don't consistently blow people out like other players.

true. our first half was actually decently close in the superbowl lol. i was glad enough to get a couple user picks off you when you were going deep. yoursecond half game plan just made the score a blowout
roll.gif
. in any case, afterthe game i didnt compain because i knew you won because you took advantage of the holes in the defense... and my lack of execution on offense. simple as that

i use ask madden plays most of the time i have like 7 go to plays when im in certain situations thats it

i use ask madden plays most of the time i have like 7 go to plays when im in certain situations thats it

woww .. so thats the secret all the elite madden players
eek.gif

woww .. so thats the secret all the elite madden players
eek.gif
laugh.gif
No....its not. Youwill NEVER see me ask Madden on offense or defense.

Back
Top Bottom