Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Hate to be Captain hindsight, but can't stop thinking of where this team would be if we traded up for LaMelo.

Trade #8, #38, Mitch & Frank to Golden State for the 2nd overall Pick
Pick #2 - PG LaMelo Ball
Pick #27 - F Jaden McDaniels

Free Agency: Christian Wood, Austin Rivers, Taj Gibson, Nic Batum, Moses Brown, Isiah Hartenstein

Trade - DSJ + Future 2nd for D.Rose
Trade - Iggy + Future 2nd for KPJ

PG: Ball, Rose, Rivers
SG: Barrett, KPJ
SF: Batum, Knox,
PF: Randle, McDaniels, Hartenstein
C: Wood, Brown/Gibson

Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda , I know but this rotation would have done some serious damage in the East.

Thots?

Last edited:
things i want to happen for me to be happy next year.

get rid of ...

Elf
Bullocks
Noel or Taj
Frank
Knox

Resign
Rose
Burks
Mitch
Noel or Taj

Do not give Randle a long term deal, just pick up 3rd year.

draft or trade assets for a legit PG.

Sign
Powell

Have Quickley and Obi play 15 to 20 minutes a night.

Hire an offensive minded AC ...

Have Thibs on a short leech.

Or blow it up

And make sure Thibs only plays the future .... these tired vets aint it and wasting the rookies are just wasting thebdraft picks.

CP3's age doesn't concern me. Dude was never a Ja Morant athletic guy. He was always below average athletically but was a smart player that knew his strengths. What does concern me is his playoff injury history. Making the playoffs with a 50-32 record doesn't mean anything if dude misses half the first round.

The Ringer has us taking Sharife Cooper and I'm starting to buy in...

His shot ain't there but I think it could at least reach average with time.

89595C59-B16A-4080-9BE2-4BD40EB7173A.gif

The crazy thing about round 1 was Frank getting basically ZERO burn. Frank is not a good offensive player but against Trae he could've posted his little *** and definitely could've done better defensively than Rose or Bullock did.

Give CP0 his 33 M's a year. Make the 3rd year a team option

Sign Lavine to the max

Draft Juzang and a your PG of the future.

Bring back Taj Rose and Burks.

I don’t count on the Knicks taking on anymore risks with draft picks. Waiting for the rumor mill to get louder after the finals. Leon needs to really see how Kiwi is feeling after they get bounced 1st round.

Lowry-RJ-Kiwi-Juju-Mitch can be a thing.

Give CP0 his 33 M's a year. Make the 3rd year a team option

Sign Lavine to the max

Draft Juzang and a your PG of the future.

Bring back Taj Rose and Burks.

i could only see CP3-6Weeks even entertaining the Knicks if it was some Brooklyn situation where someone else says Yo i'll come to NY if you go. I'm ok with overpaying CP if it means getting someone else with him. Then Randle becomes a 3rd option and doesn't have to spin move turnover the ball every game

i could only see CP3-6Weeks even entertaining the Knicks if it was some Brooklyn situation where someone else says Yo i'll come to NY if you go. I'm ok with overpaying CP if it means getting someone else with him. Then Randle becomes a 3rd option and doesn't have to spin move turnover the ball every game
Yeah CP3 is going to bring Me7o ... the original banana boys dream.

No place for the Luka we imported next season?
I dont know about the rest of yall but I enjoyed the season other than the playoffs. CP3 is a desperation move 50ms is a lot to pay for a 2nd rd exit at best.

I think Lavine is good enough to be that guy

Back
Top Bottom