Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Who is this and why should we care?
Just a Knicks fan with a wealth of knowledge for the game & especially Knicks history. I think he has some coaching experience. Son damn near predicted all of this season once Thibbs was hired. If that sort of stuff interests u, check him out. Or not. There’s hella Knicks YouTube pages. ****, I’m conceptualizing a channel with my mans right now.

My guy HebrewRemnant is a part of the Frankhive unfortunately though. No one’s perfect.

Just a Knicks fan with a wealth of knowledge for the game & especially Knicks history. I think he has some coaching experience. Son damn near predicted all of this season once Thibbs was hired. If that sort of stuff interests u, check him out. Or not. There’s hella Knicks YouTube pages. ****, I’m conceptualizing a channel with my mans right now.

My guy HebrewRemnant is a part of the Frankhive unfortunately though. No one’s perfect.
Would never listen to anyone part of the Frank hive, for 4 seasons he was supposed to be the chosen one but the hive blamed everyone but him for being an absolute bust. They hung onto every weird analytic you can think of to justify him being on the court. They wrote Obi off before he even took the court but still thought Frank was the goods :lol:

Anyone untouchable in a Dame deal?

Mitch, Knox, Frank, Quickley, Obi, both picks this year, and unprotected pick next year still won’t get it done.

Anyone untouchable in a Dame deal?

Mitch, Knox, Frank, Quickley, Obi, both picks this year, and unprotected pick next year still won’t get it done.
that’s my whole thing

we have sorry assets that really ain’t worth a thing

i’d be focusing my efforts on figuring out how to move up in the draft rather than wasting time putting garbage offers together for superstars we have no shot at

Crazy how 6 months ago our draft picks were to valuable to give up and now they are pretty much trash.

Aren't we considered one of the few teams with assets? When did our assets become trash? :lol:

Who'd we even give up in the trade? A few 1st round picks, Toppin, Knox, Frank and Alec Burks?

that’s my whole thing

we have sorry assets that really ain’t worth a thing

i’d be focusing my efforts on figuring out how to move up in the draft rather than wasting time putting garbage offers together for superstars we have no shot at
Front office is capable of doing both.

These players have the newfound authority to pick and choose where they want to go so we'll see

Man please we’ve seen stars go for less. Harden was traded for 3 picks and lavert. Get a 3rd team involved. Bring me dame and Mitchell Leon

Back
Top Bottom