Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Nah Sims needs to be signed. Verticality, athleticism, and shot blocking is all there.

Plus he never makes an expression on his face. Thats how you know he's gonna be good.

Kid has bounce no denying that

Grimes looks like a smooth athlete who already has a nice stroke. He can become very good. And considering that his reputation from college was as a 3 and D player, there’s no reason why he shouldn’t get playing time under Thibs.

Man .. I hope IQ added something to his game cause right now ....

Def not a PG and no reason why to give him those duties ... you have Kemba and Rose and Duece ... keep him at two .... this is concerning.

IQ is going to fall into the exact same role he fell into last year. Maybe with some more minutes, but I doubt the plan is to change his role at all. He’ll still be put in the best position to succeed.

Can’t really take those things away from summer league. Quickley is a spark plug on the main roster. He should still be able to hit footers and open threes.

IQ is going to fall into the exact same role he fell into last year. Maybe with some more minutes, but I doubt the plan is to change his role at all. He’ll still be put in the best position to succeed.

Can’t really take those things away from summer league. Quickley is a spark plug on the main roster. He should still be able to hit footers and open threes.

Obviously ... but the point is, why have him be a PG in SL when you have Duece and Luca that are true PG???

Makes no sense if you want to see each player attributes...

Yup like it was said before this just extra reps to see if he can play point, if it works cool but if not o well he’ll come off the bench and get buckets

Still would be nice to see him connect with Obi and Sims more tho, that’s easy buckets in this setting just be smart and throw it above the rim :lol: :smh:

Obviously ... but the point is, why have him be a PG in SL when you have Duece and Luca that are true PG???

Makes no sense if you want to see each player attributes...
You can’t depend on a rookie and a fresh overseas dude to step right in at point…gotta see all your options

I think they want to give IQ the chance. He knows that’s his best chance at starting & big minutes. The eye test says he’s a super 6th man. Shooting guard in a point guard body. The lack of athleticism, relatively speaking, isn’t helping either. The 30 ft shots are compensation as well.

You can’t depend on a rookie and a fresh overseas dude to step right in at point…gotta see all your options
Well, I hope I can see something on the second game because IQ was not it.

Couldn't create, break down the defense nor hit yhat 3.

BTW, Im not down on IQ, I just don't see that PG mentality nor evolution in his game.

I feel for Vildoza. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Played like trash in Tokyo. Jet lagged, lack of sleep, playing like trash now.

Team is gonna give him plenty of opportunities then cut him.
That Jet Lag and lack of sleep excuse was already used by Frank. Trash players seem to like that excuse.

Frank must’ve told him to use that excuse as a stall tactic so the fans won’t know you’re really trash until they fall in love with your personality and then they will overlook how garbage you are and blame the coaches.

E8TT37oXMAM9y9S

Back
Top Bottom