OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
employees actin extra shady on the phone 
mean.gif

i'd rather they be less rude while lying to me. give me the company line "we don't have any info on that shoe" versus a cold "no" for every question 

^^^ they are probably tired of the phone calls and it's been stated that they not supposed to give info out over the phone.
It's probably a lot of people calling right now like "I know what you guys having coming. I'm looking at the list right now so don't you lie to me."

^^^ they are probably tired of the phone calls and it's been stated that they not supposed to give info out over the phone.
It's probably a lot of people calling right now like "I know what you guys having coming. I'm looking at the list right now so don't you lie to me."
This.. I had to go throw the same exact thing when I worked at Nike Factory (Miami)..

Curious if Arundel will release any other Js this weekend after yesterday's fiasco...preferably black grapes

Cant believe these outlets are now doing wristband. I remember when I got grape 5s at Deer Park last month, they had 100+ pairs and only 40-50 people were there at opening

NOW? Didn't they do wristbands for the banned 1's? I remember getting wristbands for that.

Heard it through the grape vine Nike Marina SL has Olympic Elite Socks in..anybody get a chance to check it out??

That wasnt my question smart ***. Its if they are releasing this saturday or did they not receive their stock.

Last edited:
employees actin extra shady on the phone :smh:

i'd rather they be less rude while lying to me. give me the company line "we don't have any info on that shoe" versus a cold "no" for every question 

they should have an automated message. simple. Instead of providing poor customer service and lying about inventory.

employees actin extra shady on the phone :smh:

they should have an automated message. simple. Instead of providing poor customer service and lying about inventory.

be mad at nike not the employees. nike is trying to implement a muzzle system for info on the phones under threat of termination.

if the shoe was on the other foot, you would do the same.

be mad at nike not the employees. nike is trying to implement a muzzle system for info on the phones under threat of termination.

Not all of the employees are informed on release dates until they are stocking the shelves especially at the factory store bc of the rare occasions they do get heat.. The Nike by me has all the sneakerheads on the floor and they don't answer the phone, only cashiers answer and they don't know too much about what's coming out.

Depends on the employee, maybe they want to be terminated to collect unemployment. However, I can uderstand how annoying it must be to have an NT'er calling every minute of the day. Most take the phones off the hook closer to these bigger releases.

Depends on the employee, maybe they want to be terminated to collect unemployment. However, I can uderstand how annoying it must be to have an NT'er calling every minute of the day. Most take the phones off the hook closer to these bigger releases.

LMFAO. What country allows you to collect unemployment after you get fired? Sign me up!

ohmyyikes - the United States.

There are various tiers of unemployment for a fired employee. the least significant is 10 weeks you have to wait before you can collect it. there is a lot of political bs that happens at companies and some states, including my state of MD, have an at will employment policy so you can be fired for something petty.

Just called to Lebanon Clearance and the person who answered the phone & the manager both said they dont do phone orders on weekends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom