OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe these outlets are now doing wristband. I remember when I got grape 5s at Deer Park last month, they had 100+ pairs and only 40-50 people were there at opening

Called sawgrass and apparently they didn't receive shipment yet. I would go make a drive and see but kinda far to just check. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Anyone know where they dropped the kd 6 preheats? I called the bmore store and they sold out already. I thought the restock would be the same day as all the other stores. Sawgrass release is this weekend

Called sawgrass and apparently they didn't receive shipment yet. I would go make a drive and see but kinda far to just check. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I am on the same boat as you.... I will keep you posted in case I find something out.

They should have them by Friday... Not positive on the release day but it should be Friday or Saturday.

Anyone know where they dropped the kd 6 preheats? I called the bmore store and they sold out already. I thought the restock would be the same day as all the other stores. Sawgrass release is this weekend

Arundel Mills had 'em yesterday...dude pulled the pic but I think they only got like 15 pairs. No other stores got them.

Yea I called them too late I guess bc they sold out.. Sucks that they were the only store to restock since the original release was only in select cities

Yea I called them too late I guess bc they sold out.. Sucks that they were the only store to restock since the original release was only in select cities

You should honestly read the thread. The last couple days were about arundel and there was a sheet and breakdown on who was getting what. Also it's not a restock.

made some calls to Rosemont and Pittsburgh for black grapes

they denied they are getting their shipment.

Pittsburgh employee stated she didn't know anything about it when I asked if she was getting a shipment or if they allowed phone orders.

I'm about to chalk this one up as an L

If any NTers are in those areas, please feel free to shed some light on the store's status

Thanks

Last edited:

made some calls to Rosemont and Pittsburgh for black grapes

they denied they are getting their shipment.

Pittsburgh employee stated she didn't know anything about it when I asked if she was getting a shipment or if they allowed phone orders.

I'm about to chalk this one up as an L

If any NTers are in those areas, please feel free to shed some light on the store's status

Thanks
I called the Pittsburgh one, she said "We dont have any information on those". Pretty clear that employees have been told not to give out info over the phone. I was thinking about heading out there on Saturday, the Vs are some of my favorites, but I'm just not feeling this CW. If it was any of the OG CWs I would still give it a shot.

I called the Pittsburgh one, she said "We dont have any information on those". Pretty clear that employees have been told not to give out info over the phone. I was thinking about heading out there on Saturday, the Vs are some of my favorites, but I'm just not feeling this CW. If it was any of the OG CWs I would still give it a shot.
yeah. that's what it sounds like.

i'll give it another shot saturday.

Thanks!!   #REPPED

Does anyone know what's V's are releasing in pittsburgh and at what location grove city or tanger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom