OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
deer park only had fear packs and glow greens. obviously bracelets were provided and they didn't have that many pairs in general..

Tomorrow will be the first day for phone orders for the retro Jordan's that dropped this weekend. Hopefully we can all work together to get the sizes we need, if you know of certain sizes left post so that we can all benefit from this. That's what makes this a community right?

SneakerSteal just used my S.Chi info (which is fine). I just hope y'all got a pair if you wanted before it blows up.

I'm glad some were able to get flawless pairs, I wasn' t so lucky with my pair.
I haven't looked at mines since they came in the mail, and to lazy to run upstairs to check.  What is wrong with them?  I wish Potomac Mills or Leesburg received some shoes, not many sneakerheads out this way.  SMILE.

Green glow retro 4 at Aurora IL, only sz 8 as of 4 pm this afternoon. No retros at Rosemont.

I understand that they can't say anything over the phone so but when Atlantic city tells me they got em but jersey gardens said they didn't but they are both on the I just wanted to know if I should bother driving 2 hours. Not that crazy of a question
Jersey Gardens didnt release anything yet.... the are closed for the next 4 days for remodeling so i guess they will be releasing what they have then as sort of like a "grand reopening" type of thing

Thank you. I went yesterday but they didn't tell me any of that. It did look like some remoldeling was going on though.So they reopen on Friday?

A friend of mine just got through in Smithfield for Toro 4s.

139.99 or 149.99 not sure.

919-989-6100

Additionally, I was told that Cyress was sold out of all sizes. No more Fear 4s.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you got through same as me got me a 9 but yeah your welcome for the hookup

Guys hurry! Sz 8.5 and 9 available for Toro 4s at 512-353-8500 San Marcos Nike Outlet!

OK everyone I called that location twice...the second time I called the guy that helped me was nice enough to give me the phone # of a different location that still had Toro IV in stock so here is the #

(513)351-2310

I believe it's in Cincinati...I was able to get my size 8...so everyone call and see if they have your size if you are still looking for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom