OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
After giving it some thought if they get the allotted amount I wouldn't release them at all either. Can you imagine what the chaos would be over 15 pair? And the security needed??? Not worth it to anyone.

After giving it some thought if they get the allotted amount I wouldn't release them at all either. Can you imagine what the chaos would be over 15 pair? And the security needed??? Not worth it to anyone.

Having worked in a prominent sneaker store before, I can see that happening 100%. Just not worth the hassle.

True, but that's why Id say it'd be a secret release that's not announced, and if by chance you just happen to go to the store and cop. The only issue would be somebody buying and then blabbing at the mouth and the mayhem you predict ensues anyways lol.

does anybody know how to distinguish the exact store.
we have about 5 outlets in orlando i'm wondering if the number on the far right is any indicator.

Went to the Pittsburgh tanger outlet today. Only new thing that was there was a couple lebron x low orange/blue on the hash wall for 130-the 30%. Definitely was no retro v's to be found

Look out for samples at your local Nike outlets

My store received the following this past week:
Nike Air Max 180 "Sunset"
Nike Air Max 180 Blue/Red/Grey
Nike Hyperflight Red/Yellow
Nike Hyperflight Blue/Carolina Blue
Nike Air Max 2009 "Sunset"

Samples will usually come in sizes 9 and 10 for Men and for Women's they will b in a size 7 or 8 normally..just from what I have seen at my store..

View media item 616390View media item 616391View media item 616392View media item 616393View media item 616394

Went to deer park today. Nothing special. Only thing they had like 4 pairs of size 10 volt lebrons for 150.

Stopped by the New Nike Outlet Store in Rosemont,IL.
Nothing crazy, tons of running shoes. They had every color of the flyknits for 109 (Men and Women).

-didnt have much in terms of clearance apparel.

-sifted through the hash wall and didn’t really see anything. Saw several pairs of Woven Dunks ($79.99 + 30% off)

-FSR of Air Jordan V. 1 Chukka. I think for like $70.

-a couple of pairs of the Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 Kay Yow “Think Pink” for about $70

-My friend found Military Blue 4s in a 4Y. Somehow, (shes 25), she fit in them perfectly. The worker said they got them accidentally, that’s why they were on the hash wall. She got them for $30 with tax. :wow:

Just called the Sawgrass Store, Rep told me they "We will not be getting any Jordans" SMH. 120 pairs for employees.

Last edited:
Just called the Sawgrass Store, Rep told me they "We will not be getting any Jordans" SMH. 120 pairs for employees.

Grow up. This list had no dates so a lot of employees probably don't know what's good IF the stuff is still dropping.

An outlet will NOT horde 120 pairs of shoes. Nike higher ups are too involved in the process now and 120 pairs never hitting the floor will never fly.

Look out for samples at your local Nike outlets

My store received the following this past week:
Nike Air Max 180 "Sunset"
Nike Air Max 180 Blue/Red/Grey
Nike Hyperflight Red/Yellow
Nike Hyperflight Blue/Carolina Blue
Nike Air Max 2009 "Sunset"

Samples will usually come in sizes 9 and 10 for Men and for Women's they will b in a size 7 or 8 normally..just from what I have seen at my store..

What store was this? I need those 180 Blue/Red/Grey in my life.

Grow up. This list had no dates so a lot of employees probably don't know what's good IF the stuff is still dropping.

An outlet will NOT horde 120 pairs of shoes. Nike higher ups are too involved in the process now and 120 pairs never hitting the floor will never fly.

When I saw a mountain of grapes a couple months ago it finally broke me of thinking the employees take everything. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom