Official OCTOBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

sz 12 kentucky lebron IX 120 i think on hash
sz 9 and up on Manny Pac Man Trainer SC 2010 Lows
citadel outlet
happy.gif

25% off at nike.com code= SPRINT

$99
Style - Color # 436771-602
Varsity Red/Varsity Red-White
size 15 only
Air-Jordan-2011-Mens-Basketball-Shoe-436771_602_A.jpg

$99
Style - Color # 436771-004
White/Tech Grey/Orion Blue-Chlorine Blue
size9-12
Air-Jordan-2011-Mens-Basketball-Shoe-436771_004_A.jpg

$119
Style - Color # 441946-400
Varsity Royal/Black-White-Vibrant Blue
FSR
LeBron-Air-Max-8-PS-Mens-Basketball-Shoe-441946_400_A.jpg

Orlando Premium I-Drive outlet

Black/Freshwater Griffey Max I - $79.99 Only Sizes 7, 7.5, 11, 11.5

Black/Red Lebron VIII V1 - $109.99

Nothing else really. Clothing is additional 40% off clearance and 20% off hash wall for this weekend.

AZ Mills Factory Store
Tempe, AZ

Had 40 % off clearance clothing and 20% off hash wall and some selected styles.

Notables:

Tyreke Evans HD 2010 PE FSR(only saw one size 12 though)

Kobe V 79.99 w/ additional 20% off FSR on both colors

Also had Kobe VI in a green/grey color, FSR @$99.99

Other notables were they had a few Welcome Home 2010's at 64.97 w/ additional 20% off

Had some CP3 IV's in black/purple/orion and black/white @54.97 w/additional 20% off, near FSR on these, but didn't fully look at them

Had quite a few cmft 11's and 12's with the additional 20% but didn't get pics, if anyone is interested I will check when I go back to buy some clothing.. 

Hash wall had some scattered Melo M7's, Air Max 2011's 

Thanks for the update zero 0123, I went there expecting freshwaters but was surprised to find emeralds. Thanks again, as far as the lebron 8 v1 all they had was sz 10, 10.5, 12

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Thanks for the update zero 0123, I went there expecting freshwaters but was surprised to find emeralds. Thanks again, as far as the lebron 8 v1 all they had was sz 10, 10.5, 12

Lol my bad. I'm not a Griffey head and didn't know what the exact name was for that pair. I figured someone would want 'em.

Went to both Riverhead and Deer Park today, they didn't have much but I did notice the Air Jordan 8.0 white/royal colorway that just came out on the hashwall for $120-20% at Riverhead... I think it was size 11? I can't quite recall but I believe it was size 11 or 11.5. There were like 6-8 pairs, too, not just one. I thought that was really weird.

Neither. I can't find a picture on the net. Style code 407710-402.Mostly light blue with a little white.
Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Originally Posted by smoove

Carolina blue Kobe Vs (1st time I ever saw these) at Gilroy for $99

Peace
was it the draft days or miles davis's?

either way I'm pretty sure judging by the style number you gave it's just a team color release

Locust Grove, GA

From yesterday, not much, call for sizes

Black/red Lebron 8's - $110
Golf shoes (3 different cw's) - $45
Black/purple carnivores - $50

Originally Posted by Babylon

YvPh4.jpg

was it the one on the end?
That's not it. Pretty close to it but a different shade of blue.I think it was a Team Bank colorway in Carolina Blue.

Went to the Arundel Mills outlet today. 20% off hash wall and 40% off clearance clothing as well as 20% off fleece.

Only thing worth noting were the Lebron 8s:

imag0030za.jpg

imag0031wp.jpg

imag0032z.jpg

All were 109.99 and had nearly an FSR. I saw at least an 11.5-12 in each.

He's (smoove) is referring to the Kobe V "Mile's Davis" edition. I have a pair of my own. A very underrated CW IMO. I always got compliments on those. I call them the "smurfs". I always rock them when I'm taking Smurfette out on a date. I'll take her right in the smurfing lot and smurf her brains out. Smurf yeah
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Blaze7

He's (smoove) is referring to the Kobe V "Mile's Davis" edition. I have a pair of my own. A very underrated CW IMO. I always got compliments on those. I call them the "smurfs". I always rock them when I'm taking Smurfette out on a date. I'll take her right in the smurfing lot and smurf her brains out. Smurf yeah
roll.gif

2 different people just said it wasn't the Miles Davis' and I'm pretty sure 2 people wouldn't be mistaken on that. It is probably a TB colorway that found its way to the outlet. Anyway Citadel in LA had nothing worth noting.

the V's smoove is referring to are the ones that D Thompson wore a few times last year I THINK, they are in the KOBE V thread but ya gotta dig deeeeeeeeeeep

SMITHFIELD NC - LEBRON V1 VETS - 109.99 w/20% off , fsr
ZOOM 360 BBALL LOWS (all colors except Mango) - all 74.97 , fsr's

Stopped by Monroe (Cincinnati) today, and they had absolutely nothing. Only thing I saw worth a damn was the grey/yellow Bo Trainer Max 91's on the hash wall for $59.99, but hash wall was an extra 20% off. Looked to have a FSR from what I could tell.

I returned a pair of Lebron 9 Kentuckys, but from the reaction behind the counter, they wouldn't make it past the employees.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom