Official OCTOBER 2013 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Glove gettin lots of love
laugh.gif

All the Payton's :smokin Nice Gold Flight's up there too.
But really nice pick up on that Camaro up there. Congrats. :nthat:
Picked these up for $51 a few weeks ago. :smokin
29llogm.jpg

And picked up 2 of these this weekend.
One for $100 too.
2e0n4t1.jpg

Those containers are great. I ordered some from their site, 10 for $35 i believe. Nice smoke color.

Nice color homie.. I didn't see those in stock when I went in there..

I did see some pink ones like that though..

Nice color homie.. I didn't see those in stock when I went in there..
I did see some pink ones like that though..

If you wear a 10.5 & up, the 15qt is your best bet to purchase for the bins..

I didn't see the grey ones in the store out here. They only had the clear ones. After some research I found the grey ones. I plan to replace all of my boxes with these containers. The weight of the boxes piled on each other has damaged many of them. Plus organizing them would look good in my opinion.

I would say the biggest size 15qt would fit would be a size 13. My kicks fit precisely. Majority of them are mids, and I have some boots that fit snug into the containers.

I didn't see the grey ones in the store out here. They only had the clear ones. After some research I found the grey ones. I plan to replace all of my boxes with these containers. The weight of the boxes piled on each other has damaged many of them. Plus organizing them would look good in my opinion.

I would say the biggest size 15qt would fit would be a size 13. My kicks fit precisely. Majority of them are mids, and I have some boots that fit snug into the containers.

I'm a size 9-10 so lets hope these work out for me since I just placed an order for 30. :x :smh: :smokin

I'm a size 9-10 so lets hope these work out for me since I just placed an order for 30. :x :smh: :smokin

Hopefully they're not swimming in the containers haha.I think something like a 12qt might have been better but I don't know if they had them in that size or color.

Hopefully they're not swimming in the containers haha.I think something like a 12qt might have been better but I don't know if they had them in that size or color.

I checked and they didn't. plus I'd rather have more room then less.

Im really thinking of buying some of those conatiners for my foams.... $100 for 30 of them, thats a good deal I know considering, but just making up my mind

Im really thinking of buying some of those conatiners for my foams.... $100 for 30 of them, thats a good deal I know considering, but just making up my mind

It came out to 110 shipped for me. :smh: the ***** was I thinking.

I def had to take my time on it. I have 132 pairs of kicks... Imagine what I'm going to have to deal with haha...

It came out to 110 shipped for me. :smh: the ***** was I thinking.

I have a walmart extremely close to me so I just had them delivered there and I went to pick them up.I figured I would be out that way for something anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom