Official OCTOBER 2013 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st pick up post so please bear with the horrible photo. Came up on this for an undeniable price. The attention to detail and quality of the jacket is incredible. Now I can see why Nike charged $865 for it ....

Retail price for the Nike Dream Team Destroyer is $450 or $500 if i remember right .ChefNickNack nice pick up & welcome to NT

Last edited:
No one probably cares but the plastic bins posted a page back from Walmart for stashing your shoes came in today.

Fools sent me 10 in the grey color and 20 in teal. I ordered all 30 in grey. So dudes be careful when ordering.

^I am going to have mine shipped to my local wal-mart, this way I can be in person and say no I'm not accepting that, I wanted smoke

^I am going to have mine shipped to my local wal-mart, this way I can be in person and say no I'm not accepting that, I wanted smoke

I was like wtf is this :lol: but hey the teal aint to bad plus I'd rather not deal with that whole returning process.

Having some buyer's remorse on the 3Lab5's, I think I'm going to just return them. Stoked on the Trey5's, I picked them up and to my knowledge they're an Asia Exclusive. The sole is XDR for anyone curious. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom