OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t been to oak brook since it opened
I did hit up rosemont and kildeer last week
It was god awful
I didn’t even see any retros I think maybe the international 5’s but that was it
Outlets been dry like crazy lately
Might try to hit up aurora

I'll hit them up on Monday during lunch. I'm sure it'll be a quick trip too.

“One time use only”
Buahahahahhaha
Yeah man everyone gets the same code on the app
It’s not linked to any accounts
Don’t ask any employees if you can use it multiple times
They will say no
Just checkout with a different cashier or different store
Only the email code is one time use only

@bbevol Just came back from the outlet and although they won't do the price adjustment they did allow me to put the shoes on hold until the coupon becomes active :pimp:

It's the Norfolk VA outlet btw

That mutiple use screenshot stuff dont work smh dude told me at the outlet today its a waste of time just go to the outlet and ask for one they will more then likely give you the card like he gave me one when I told them I dont get them anymore through the App.

I'll hit them up on Monday during lunch. I'm sure it'll be a quick trip too.

I plan on going to Rosemont tomorrow or Friday and Oak Brook on Friday or Saturday.

I've gotten some decent deals on random kicks (AM 93, AF 270, AM1) at Oak Brook, but they haven't had any real heat since the first month or so they were open.

Rosemont has been trash for a good minute now. I think the only thing I copped from there recently was a pair of Shox Gravity because a friend gave me a MVP pass they weren't gonna use. Other than that, I can't even remember when I bought from there last. They do have a larger selection of clothing than Oak Brook though. It's just a matter of if it's anything you want to buy.

That mutiple use screenshot stuff dont work smh dude told me at the outlet today its a waste of time just go to the outlet and ask for one they will more then likely give you the card like he gave me one when I told them I dont get them anymore through the App.

Depends. Rosemont, IL used to hoard passes. Male store associates would only give to females in the store. I'd see dudes give them away and then I'd ask for one and would get straight up lied to, telling me he had none. If you didn't get one in email/app and you told them that, they'd basically say "oh well" and wouldn't give you one. Oak Brook, IL seems to be better. Last F&F, I got an extra physical pass from a manager there.

By the way, has anyone gotten an email pass this time or have they stopped sending those?

1981CC62-E5EE-4357-B649-097168BB0227.png

Depends. Rosemont, IL used to hoard passes. Male store associates would only give to females in the store. I'd see dudes give them away and then I'd ask for one and would get straight up lied to, telling me he had none. If you didn't get one in email/app and you told them that, they'd basically say "oh well" and wouldn't give you one. Oak Brook, IL seems to be better. Last F&F, I got an extra physical pass from a manager there.

By the way, has anyone gotten an email pass this time or have they stopped sending those?

Actually, to answer my own question, I just got the email pass a few minutes ago.

I went to a couple outlets in the Bay Area and there seems to be nothing good to use the discount on. Hoping for some hidden gems out there this weekend!

I’ll give my f&f pass to anybody that can oop me a pair of Stash Spiridons. I heard outlets have them for $50. But none of the outlets near me has them. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom