OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riverhead Long Island New York

Called at 10:30 AM Sunday Morning for the Air Jordan 13 Retro Carmelo Anthony Class of 2002
The Nike Employee told me they had a few pairs available. I asked him to hold my pair since I am a little over an hour away. The employee told me first come first serve. I didn't leave until 12:00 noon and got there at 1:15 there were and still are plenty of pairs available. The shoes are not in the aisle, you have to ask and employee and the will bring them from the back. I grabbed 2 pairs a 10 and a personal pair 10.5 both had flaws with slight bleeding and a glue stain but overall they are in good condition otherwise. I used my military discount and they were $143 before tax well worth the trip. I didn't look at anything else and headed back to watch football. The Jets and Giants suck I should have stayed longer.

Not sure if this is the right place but anyone got more info on these, was on the EU site and then disappeared
ECB6463B-6655-4507-B28C-069AFD631965.png

Mine just came in
In case some folks don’t get it
Just screenshot it
Remember you can use multiple times

Attachments

• FACE5771-4A73-476D-A18E-1092F7C1018B.png
    FACE5771-4A73-476D-A18E-1092F7C1018B.png
    494.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Just got the notification from Nike for the F&F. Same code. It's generic and can be used over and over.

Now,.just gotta find out which Outlet near me has the Huarache 91's in stock .

FYI even the code is a generic 001 code they made me open the nikeplus app and show them the F&F code last time. it was so dumb and unnecessary.

91220BF8-E810-4647-ACC6-A9A4FE613D12.jpeg
Got a text from my homie...even tho its genic they are not taking any screenshots...just a heads up..

Did a lot of the Lebron XV hi's hit the outlets? Doesn't seem to be a common item. The low are plentiful, unfortunately.

Its really hit or miss with screenshots. Sent a screenshot from my phone to my friends and the cashier was like 'you have to open the app', he had to tell her he didn't have data and thats why he took a screenshot. Told me the cashier rolled her eyes and eventually gave it to him.

^^^ I'm curious has anyone actually gone through with this? Do they give u a hard time in store? I hate that walk of shame when bringing something back lol but I might finally try this

^^^ I'm curious has anyone actually gone through with this? Do they give u a hard time in store? I hate that walk of shame when bringing something back lol but I might finally try this

The staff at my locations (in Canada) says a lot of people do it and they are used to it. I usually go during non-busy hours for this just to not block business. Unfortunately can't ever beat the resellers during the F&F sales and I only adjust 1-2 items at most. No plugs either for me so, this is the only way for me to get a "deal".

But of course the price will be adjusted from the scan price. So as long as it didn't go back up in price (which sometimes happens).

I try price adjusting here in LA and I'm always told "no." I'm sure people do it though. Its probably easier outside of metropolitan areas.

Yeah I might hit up south chicago right when they open on Thursday
Haven’t been there in awhile
Hopefully they get a shipment in today and Wednesday

Yeah I might hit up south chicago right when they open on Thursday
Haven’t been there in awhile
Hopefully they get a shipment in today and Wednesday

Oak Brook is just bad now. I was there last week and outside of clothing they don't really offer much since they initially opened sneaker wise.

Haven’t been to oak brook since it opened
I did hit up rosemont and kildeer last week
It was god awful
I didn’t even see any retros I think maybe the international 5’s but that was it
Outlets been dry like crazy lately
Might try to hit up aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom