*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

there's been several threads on these dudes.. honestly i don't see them getting that big but i like a few of their songs.. tyler the creator is pretty talented.

In a few months youre gonna be swallowing these words. You might not understand but this is what the kids want. Just imagine this
White kids outside Webster Hall paying $80 for your ticket that you offfered for $5.

Kids singing all your songs on your first show in NY.

Old heads $%@#$#@ rocking to the +%#@ of 17-20 year olds.
!#!+% too weird for me. if you like it you like it tho. but this just aint for me and believe it or not...its lots of people who feel the EXACT same way. this Shock Value *%+* they got goin for them can only last so long.

*listens to Kush&OJ for the sole purpose of getting rid of the vibe these songs gave me*

there's been several threads on these dudes.. honestly i don't see them getting that big but i like a few of their songs.. tyler the creator is pretty talented.

In a few months youre gonna be swallowing these words. You might not understand but this is what the kids want. Just imagine this
White kids outside Webster Hall paying $80 for your ticket that you offfered for $5.

!#!+% too weird for me. if you like it you like it tho. but this just aint for me and believe it or not...its lots of people who feel the EXACT same way. this Shock Value *%+* they got goin for them can only last so long.

*listens to Kush&OJ for the sole purpose of getting rid of the vibe these songs gave me*

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

oh the irony

oh the irony

weed rap aint as bad as horrorcore
laugh.gif

at least people actually smoke weed... this that dexter music

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

oh the irony
weed's inching towards legalization.
i can't say the same for raping women and stabbing Bruno Mars in the esophagus
eyes.gif

oh the irony
weed's inching towards legalization.
i can't say the same for raping women and stabbing Bruno Mars in the esophagus
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

This movement reminds me of when DMX broke through in the late 90's.
I'm with it.

pimp.gif

WHAT!? Dudes is just sayin all kinds of wreckless stuff now just to have something to say.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

This movement reminds me of when DMX broke through in the late 90's.
I'm with it.

pimp.gif

WHAT!? Dudes is just sayin all kinds of wreckless stuff now just to have something to say.

oh Time, you tryna throw sneak disses on twitter now? son, i haven't tweeted in a month for a +*%#%$+ reason. you damn near got me back on there.

you know god damn well i didn't say horrorcore is better than weed rap, i just said it's rather ironic that someone would call horrorcore a one trick pony when Wiz has no other content than weed rap.

hate on any artist you want, but don't +*%#%$+ try and twist my words around, especially in a sneak diss.

oh Time, you tryna throw sneak disses on twitter now? son, i haven't tweeted in a month for a +*%#%$+ reason. you damn near got me back on there.

you know god damn well i didn't say horrorcore is better than weed rap, i just said it's rather ironic that someone would call horrorcore a one trick pony when Wiz has no other content than weed rap.

hate on any artist you want, but don't +*%#%$+ try and twist my words around, especially in a sneak diss.

I dont hate on these dudes but this @*@$ has no longevity to me....seems like they get a lot of their energy from Lil B

I dont hate on these dudes but this @*@$ has no longevity to me....seems like they get a lot of their energy from Lil B

that #++% wasnt aimed at u... just the standpoint... and i kno what u were saying but thats how it comes off like weed rap is no better than horrorcore... i was arguin wit cash about this #++% yesterday... its ironic but u cant compare this to weed rap... its just too crazy...

wasnt tryin to diss at all tho fam...

that #++% wasnt aimed at u... just the standpoint... and i kno what u were saying but thats how it comes off like weed rap is no better than horrorcore... i was arguin wit cash about this #++% yesterday... its ironic but u cant compare this to weed rap... its just too crazy...

wasnt tryin to diss at all tho fam...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

What gives you that impression? Technically, these dudes started before Lil B even really was doing his solo thing.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

What gives you that impression? Technically, these dudes started before Lil B even really was doing his solo thing.

I don't really mess with the rest except for Frank Ocean. Man that mixtape is straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 It's been on repeat faithfully. 
tumblr_lhafh78RvY1qgbh7ho1_500.png

Back
Top Bottom