*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Yonkers is hard
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can %%!% wit this.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Earl is by far the best member of Odd Future, dude is insane for a 16 year old. Imagine what he could be 10 years from now.

Lyrically yeah...Tyler and Mike G aren't that far behind though. I think Hodgy has the most commercial appeal.

Earl is by far the best member of Odd Future, dude is insane for a 16 year old. Imagine what he could be 10 years from now.

Lyrically yeah...Tyler and Mike G aren't that far behind though. I think Hodgy has the most commercial appeal.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

after watching the Fallon performance, i IMMEDIATELY thought that Hodgy is gonna be the most successful, even though Tyler and Earl are the leaders...i'm not counting Frank Ocean in this BTW

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

after watching the Fallon performance, i IMMEDIATELY thought that Hodgy is gonna be the most successful, even though Tyler and Earl are the leaders...i'm not counting Frank Ocean in this BTW

If you don't like Golf Wang...cool. But there is no possible way even the greatest of haters can listen to this song and call it "whack"

EARL
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

If you don't like Golf Wang...cool. But there is no possible way even the greatest of haters can listen to this song and call it "whack"

EARL
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

You have to keep in mind Tyler's production skills too. From a talent standpoint...he's definitely at the forefront of the bunch.

You have to keep in mind Tyler's production skills too. From a talent standpoint...he's definitely at the forefront of the bunch.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

EARL
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

nobody calls them wack fool... just the subject matter

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

EARL
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

nobody calls them wack fool... just the subject matter

^ no one really knows, in that interview a couple pages back tyler said he was at home. I can never tell if hes joking or not though

^ no one really knows, in that interview a couple pages back tyler said he was at home. I can never tell if hes joking or not though

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

So where is Earl? Is he in jail? Thought he was 16. Not a fan btw but been listening to a couple songs
word going around is that his moms wasnt feeling the music so she sent him to boot camp or military school, he wont be with the rest of gang til he's 18

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

So where is Earl? Is he in jail? Thought he was 16. Not a fan btw but been listening to a couple songs
word going around is that his moms wasnt feeling the music so she sent him to boot camp or military school, he wont be with the rest of gang til he's 18

Back
Top Bottom