*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

if these guys rapped well, id cop the album.
your fav rapper is an A-hole, who cares.
Dude is nowhere near my fav rapper, and I don't care if you cop the album
You implied that someone who supported music about fictional murder should be okay with praising actual murderers and I just don't get that
  1.  I don't see the part where he's praising them for what they did.  
2.  What i'm saying is, that these dudes rap about the most weird, obscene &#^$ that we've heard since early EM, and you guys are acting appalled and surprised by this one tweet.
1. I didn't say he praised them, I'm replying to this statement 
You're a parent that was about to cop his album full of murder and rape humor, but a tweet praising 2 murderers is over your limit?

I still don't understand this its like saying if you play call of duty you must support the war in Iraq too

2. I'm not surprised by anything OF says anymore 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

if these guys rapped well, id cop the album.
your fav rapper is an A-hole, who cares.
Dude is nowhere near my fav rapper, and I don't care if you cop the album
You implied that someone who supported music about fictional murder should be okay with praising actual murderers and I just don't get that
  1.  I don't see the part where he's praising them for what they did.  
2.  What i'm saying is, that these dudes rap about the most weird, obscene &#^$ that we've heard since early EM, and you guys are acting appalled and surprised by this one tweet.
1. I didn't say he praised them, I'm replying to this statement 
You're a parent that was about to cop his album full of murder and rape humor, but a tweet praising 2 murderers is over your limit?

I still don't understand this its like saying if you play call of duty you must support the war in Iraq too

2. I'm not surprised by anything OF says anymore 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

SOOO back to the music, I haven't gotten down with Odd Future yet. I have a few tapes, but idk where to start. Give me a guide

Start with Bastard, move onto EARL, then end with Blackendwhite and Yellowwhite

Nostalgia, Ultra when you just posted up

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

SOOO back to the music, I haven't gotten down with Odd Future yet. I have a few tapes, but idk where to start. Give me a guide

Start with Bastard, move onto EARL, then end with Blackendwhite and Yellowwhite

Nostalgia, Ultra when you just posted up

He didn't put $ into murderers bank acct... I don't see how you can't get past a tweet but you can rock to his music... they're both expressions, not actions.

He didn't put $ into murderers bank acct... I don't see how you can't get past a tweet but you can rock to his music... they're both expressions, not actions.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He didn't praise them, for one.

And to the NY comparison... (I'm not from NY btw) like you said...

The Diplomats called themselves "The Taliban" DIRECTLY after 9/11. And even worse than that. Juelz Santana has a line that says "I honor the late prophet Muhammad Omar Atta for his courage behind the wheel the plane. Reminds me when I was dealing that 'caine."

That's praise.

And that was at their height. And they remained VERY popular, worldwide and (especially) in NY afterward.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]"I never said I worshipped him, I said I worshipped his courage," he said. "It had nothing to do with 9/11 or me supporting them because I know people in the towers too. If you really listen to the song it was talking about that and the whole situation.   "quote from juelz himself"[/font]

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He didn't praise them, for one.

And to the NY comparison... (I'm not from NY btw) like you said...

The Diplomats called themselves "The Taliban" DIRECTLY after 9/11. And even worse than that. Juelz Santana has a line that says "I honor the late prophet Muhammad Omar Atta for his courage behind the wheel the plane. Reminds me when I was dealing that 'caine."

That's praise.

And that was at their height. And they remained VERY popular, worldwide and (especially) in NY afterward.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]"I never said I worshipped him, I said I worshipped his courage," he said. "It had nothing to do with 9/11 or me supporting them because I know people in the towers too. If you really listen to the song it was talking about that and the whole situation.   "quote from juelz himself"[/font]

Nobody on here knows exactly what Tyler meant yet ALL of you guys are making assumptions based off of what you THINK he meant. Why are yall arguing again? On a side note, no matter if he was acknowledging their deaths out of respect, shock value or whatever, the real question should be "how come he didn't acknowledge the students that were murdered?"

Nobody on here knows exactly what Tyler meant yet ALL of you guys are making assumptions based off of what you THINK he meant. Why are yall arguing again? On a side note, no matter if he was acknowledging their deaths out of respect, shock value or whatever, the real question should be "how come he didn't acknowledge the students that were murdered?"

Pics from the set of Tyler's new video I assume

tumblr_lk4vgfdjRy1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4v806i9W1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4tlx4Qfg1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4tlar0rF1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4skxIbV21qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4v7aCBkP1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4ui32rkK1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

Can't lie I'm excited to see how his next video turns out, I think it'll be better than the Yonkers video

Pics from the set of Tyler's new video I assume

tumblr_lk4vgfdjRy1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4v806i9W1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4tlx4Qfg1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4tlar0rF1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4skxIbV21qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4v7aCBkP1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lk4ui32rkK1qi0klzo1_1280.jpg

Can't lie I'm excited to see how his next video turns out, I think it'll be better than the Yonkers video

obviously Tyler was trying to get attention with the Columbine thing, but i dont see anything wrong with what he said.

remember they were just young kids who got pushed to the edge.. its nowhere near the same as adults who spent years in training to hijack a plane and fly it into a building.

with what our society now knows about mental health among youth, i'm surprised more people don't feel sorry for the two shooters to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom