06b253de3a62c4832fb330f0bc82164c3d9a9f2.pjpg
0f535ae3e71e65a8434826ef3fde5e3220a1dcd.pjpg
202158e56f4623353686f83eeb4e3304eecc811.pjpg
b04155e1684e2f3bb6688b5945a3a883812096c.pjpg
bf53502bee006f18485d2de231d66464cb35d65.pjpg
a0335a91e7ed63834f4e2e0a340246cbadbdf82.pjpg
dude has to be the freshest cab driver in history. r

86e3503eef2e65834bcf20bd32356af2758e48f.pjpg

After seeing those pics I really hope this albums motivates and encourages up and comers to make albums, to make quality music, push all the !#+%!@#@ aside andmake the music they want not what they think they should be making.

Y'all gotta chill with the who's is better comparison...2 well-respected artists can't drop hot albums at the same time without comparison orjudgment?
smh.gif
just appreciate two new masterpieces instead of the garbage we have to deal with damn near all year round. I can't front I was doing it toojust because but get over it...just listen to both and enjoy

^Hope you not talking about BP3 cause it sure aint no masterpiece and it sure as hell doesn't make anything previously released this year look likegarbage.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

1) Y'all gotta chill with the who's is better comparison...2 well-respected artists can't drop hot albums at the same time without comparison or judgment?
smh.gif

2) just appreciate two new masterpieces instead of the garbage we have to deal with damn near all year round.
3) I can't front I was doing it too just because but get over it...just listen to both and enjoy
1) Only one artist did. It's not really comparing. It's one straight up $%$*%$%$ on the other. You right tho
smh.gif
@ ppl thinking they cancompare a frisbee/weed plate/coaster/sub par material to a great album like OB4CL2
2)LOGICAL FALLACY only one can even qualify to be hyperbolized with the word"masterpiece."
3) Listen to one. Enjoy one.

the album is dope

surgical gloves
pimp.gif

acon jones
pimp.gif

broken safety
pimp.gif

gotta give it some more spins later on
Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

theres no way it lives up to the name
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Y'all gotta chill with the who's is better comparison...2 well-respected artists can't drop hot albums at the same time without comparison or judgment?
smh.gif
just appreciate two new masterpieces instead of the garbage we have to deal with damn near all year round. I can't front I was doing it too just because but get over it...just listen to both and enjoy
It doesn't matter what album comes out. Most people on here are always going to bring up Album A>Album B. I enjoy both albums and I reallydo not feel the need to compare the two at all.

I know this is appreciation for Rae's album....but why can't I get the Jada off Broken Safety on one of HIS albums
laugh.gif

if my dude could put an album out with beats and verses like that I'd be so satisfied...cause the truth of the matter is the sales ain't gonna be thereregardless...

after a few weeks....I still can't get over how dope this album is...

absolute favorite for hip hop album of the year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

I know this is appreciation for Rae's album....but why can't I get the Jada off Broken Safety on one of HIS albums
laugh.gif

Fabolous has the same problem.

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif

Fabolous has the same problem.

I never understood this....you as the artist have to have some say so right?!?

I mean I would much rather listen to either one of these dude's mixtapes over albums....now it's no secret everyone in this forum know Kiss is myfavorite rapper....

I don't know if it's dissapointment cause you expect one thing and get the other I don't know...

Understood they need to make music that is "radio friendly" but damn
tired.gif
although I do think Last Kiss was a decent album and so was Loso's Way...there was too much RnB

Understood they need to make music that is "radio friendly" but damn
tired.gif
although I do think Last Kiss was a decent album and so was Loso's Way...there was too much RnB

That's why so many people seem to be giving Rae credit. He didn't "sell out" and put some track featuring Maxwell on the album.

But on the flip side, as someone mentioned before, Rae has not elevated past a certain point in his career. So he simply can "do him" on this album.

I can't see Fab or Jada doing an album like this at this stage in their careers b/c Fab and Jada have already found semi-success by crossing over. And onceyou acquire a certain fan-base, it's tough to go back to your roots. Of the two, Jada may still be able to do a straight album of raw music b/c his successhasn't been as big as Loso's. But even still, Jada is still craving that "Why" type of buzz again. So he's not trying to do pure rapanymore.

And there is NO way Fab is ever going back.
laugh.gif

nobody else noticed black Mozart was on that black rob cd a couple years ago??

amazing cd. Felt like it was 96. 1st cd I;m gonna go purchase since the dead presidents soundtrack i think.

Originally Posted by DubA169

amazing cd. Felt like it was 96. 1st cd I;m gonna go purchase since the dead presidents soundtrack i think.
That sample has been used a couple of times...

Still a good track though.� One of my favorites on OB4CLII.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by DubA169

That sample has been used a couple of times...

Still a good track though.� One of my favorites on OB4CLII.
cool, never knew that

is it just me, or is this cd the first in a damn long time that is actually living up to all the "classic" talk? i can't even get passed thefirst half of the blueprint 3 cus I keep going back to ob4cl2
laugh.gif

i've listened to this multiple times already and still haven't picked this up
smh.gif
hopefully make it to the store this weekend and finally buy it
pimp.gif

as stated many times album is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well yea, after listening to this album back-to-back about 20 times
laugh.gif
,its an instant classic, best album of '09 (without further discussion), and RIGHT ON TIME.

homegurl tried puttin her ipod on in the whip yesterday, it wasnt hapnin. she was all- but i got the new maxwell. im like- but i dont care for the new maxwellright now honey dip. she got all salty talkin bout raekwons old. i turned up track 6, and drowned her voice out.

Back
Top Bottom