Official OVO x JB Thread

I feel like I should try to double up on the white kicks if I can get my hands on them just because of how easy it is to mess them up. It's almost as bad as having hare 7s

Hare 7s are not that bad to clean up if you have the suede/nubuck eraser and brush set. With these you could probably use a soft cloth with some shoe cleaner.

True. I need to cop a suede eraser tbh

#jumpman OVO 10 prices just went up again
roll.gif
no

Copped on the bay for $640 yesterday sent the paypal right after the auction ended then get a message from the seller saying "something went wrong with the bidding I cant sell them that low" so now he wont ship the shoes and he has my money tied up for 2 weeks. :frown: I was just tryna eat why they have to do me like this. 

Copped on the bay for $640 yesterday sent the paypal right after the auction ended then get a message from the seller saying "something went wrong with the bidding I cant sell them that low" so now he wont ship the shoes and he has my money tied up for 2 weeks. :frown: I was just tryna eat why they have to do me like this. 
ask him to refund you at least

you can still leave negative feedback

I've asked him like 5 times but he got butthurt cause I told him he needs to learn how to use ebay and if he needed "at least 800" to make it a buy now not an auction, I asked him to be a man about it and honor the agreement and he went straight to iThug and told me he aint shippin a thing so I opened a claim with paypal and my money is held hostage lol. Struggle is mad real but I have faith im gon eat 1 day.

I've asked him like 5 times but he got butthurt cause I told him he needs to learn how to use ebay and if he needed "at least 800" to make it a buy now not an auction, I asked him to be a man about it and honor the agreement and he went straight to iThug and told me he aint shippin a thing so I opened a claim with paypal and my money is held hostage lol. Struggle is mad real but I have faith im gon eat 1 day.
what size was it for anyways?

That young 10.5, its sad cause I like how comfortable 10s are, im a drake fan, and the colorway is clean I was bought to put these on as soon as I got the package just to have them as my run errands shoe lol. this cat brought me out of lurker status on nt with this lol

That young 10.5, its sad cause I like how comfortable 10s are, im a drake fan, and the colorway is clean I was bought to put these on as soon as I got the package just to have them as my run errands shoe lol. this cat brought me out of lurker status on nt with this lol
:lol: that sucks man. A lot of people don't know how to use ebay. Depending on his feedback he won't be able to use your money either

Back
Top Bottom