Official OVO x JB Thread

I'm getting my money back guaranteed it just bums me out cause that 700 just got cleared to my paypal after I sold one of my guitars, I dont got the shoe, he got my money tied up, and I missed this nice Bape piece yesterday cause he refused to refund me.....and my damn Lions lost. Got glue on my hands catchin all these Ls smh.

If it was a problem having your money tied up you should've asked him before you paid. At least you'll get your money back so it's not that bad

Its not a problem i'm straight it just gets slightly annoying when its over half a rack and you think "o well I'll just get the refund and keep it pushin" but dude decides to play with it cause he got offended lol.

Copped on the bay for $640 yesterday sent the paypal right after the auction ended then get a message from the seller saying "something went wrong with the bidding I cant sell them that low" so now he wont ship the shoes and he has my money tied up for 2 weeks. :frown: I was just tryna eat why they have to do me like this. 

I would make sure you also let eBay know the seller violated their listing terms. You can't auction off an item and not sell it because you didn't like the price it ended at. Like you said, that's what a reserve price or fixed price listing is for. He deserves to get kicked off on eBay for that crap or at the very minimum warned/suspended from selling on eBay.

Yep I'm sure eBay doesn't take kindly to those types of sellers.

That's what a buy it now or a reserve amount is for, derp.

....and my damn Lions lost. Got glue on my hands catchin all these Ls smh.
Man I feel you on that Lions L bruh. Atleast you can get the money back from the OVOs, LionSZN over now 
mean.gif

I would make sure you also let eBay know the seller violated their listing terms. You can't auction off an item and not sell it because you didn't like the price it ended at. Like you said, that's what a reserve price or fixed price listing is for. He deserves to get kicked off on eBay for that crap or at the very minimum warned/suspended from selling on eBay.

Yep I'm sure eBay doesn't take kindly to those types of sellers.

That's what a buy it now or a reserve amount is for, derp.

As long as that seller pays the final seller fee ebay don't care

Lol the guy is gonna take a hit with the fees since he technically did sell it and refuses to refund the buyer his money.
he still gets hit with the fees even if he refunds the buyer and the buyer doesn't agree to cancel. Whether he pays the fees or not is a different story

I sold some clothes on eBay and forgot to pay the fees, but eBay ain't forget. Not sure if its different now that them and PayPal are "separate" companies.

I sold some clothes on eBay and forgot to pay the fees, but eBay ain't forget. Not sure if its different now that them and PayPal are "separate" companies.
he could just never pay it and get kicked off of ebay, which it seems like the guy would most likely do.

I'm getting my money back guaranteed it just bums me out cause that 700 just got cleared to my paypal after I sold one of my guitars, I dont got the shoe, he got my money tied up, and I missed this nice Bape piece yesterday cause he refused to refund me.....and my damn Lions lost. Got glue on my hands catchin all these Ls smh.
You would've never bought the Bape piece anyways if he had shipped the item.

Stupid NTers screwed me. I basically had an Asian fellow willing to buy my remaining 7 pairs for about $785 a piece, right? I was working on 4 different deals with NTers (for less than $785) so I declined his offer. 3 of the 4 people flaked on me. I go back and try and take him up on his offer and he's basically not feeling me turning down his original offer so no go. Now I got 6 pairs left that I need to hurry up and DUMP so I can cop Carolina 1's. I'm salty lol. Stupid shoes are a nightmare.

Stupid NTers screwed me. I basically had an Asian fellow willing to buy my remaining 7 pairs for about $785 a piece, right? I was working on 4 different deals with NTers (for less than $785) so I declined his offer. 3 of the 4 people flaked on me. I go back and try and take him up on his offer and he's basically not feeling me turning down his original offer so no go. Now I got 6 pairs left that I need to hurry up and DUMP so I can cop Carolina 1's. I'm salty lol. Stupid shoes are a nightmare.
Its karma taking a dump on resellers.

NT flaking :x

Back
Top Bottom