Official OVO x JB Thread

DS pair 10.5 on eBay right now with a buy it now of $500....damn prices are tanking
that guy is wild. Must need to pay rent or something

I'm not going to say dude is lying but I didn't see the auction. There's a pair size 10.5 on there now for $500 and it has 1 bid so it's not a BIN. There's a sz.10.5 in Completed Listings that sold for $500 that looks iffy and the seller only has 10 feedback.

Has anyone called Nike, the OVO store,or a store that released them when they came out to ask about the Oct. 3 date

Interesting News...

Oct 3rd gonna be alot of OVO/ Jordan Gear in Flight23/Footaction

So you guys buying Tee's for $90 bucks off EBAY

Kick Back n Wait!

I'll grab the tee, the sweats are a game time decision though. Might cut them to shorts

I like the white sweats, but those Jordan sweats will be like 90 bucks ill look for Nike or some other brand anyone know of another brand that makes white sweats

that guy is wild. Must need to pay rent or something
that's the going rate stop trying to justify your rape price getting old man going rate is 600-700 steady now if you pay over that you're a stupid ***

Last edited:
that's the going rate stop trying to justify your rape price getting old man going rate is 600-700 steady now if you pay over that you're a stupid ***
500 through ebay is going rate? :lol:

ill buy that 14 from you for 450-500 gifted once I return from my cruise next week. if you don't take it someone else will

Interesting News...

Oct 3rd gonna be alot of OVO/ Jordan Gear in Flight23/Footaction

So you guys buying Tee's for $90 bucks off EBAY

Kick Back n Wait!

Went 8 pages back and didn't see any pictures of the gear. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

ill buy that 14 from you for 450-500 gifted once I return from my cruise next week. if you don't take it someone else will
lol if these joints really tanked like that might have to hold you to that one.

I'm not even trying to check the market like that man, whatever price I feel is comfortable ima sell at. That 450 is scary though, for that would probably just sit on em.
I've been checking FC for size 12 and 13. 12 is back to $1250 and 13 is back to $1000

I don't have a pair of OVO 10s but I will still cop those sweats and wear them with my white pinnacle 1s.

Back
Top Bottom