Official OVO x JB Thread

Lowest I seen is $500. I can see people being impatient and not doing the research, selling for lower than that.

There's mad listings at even 600-650 talk them down a little and then also take into account that 10% fee that 450 don't seem to bad gifted too right into your account I'll hit you back when I'm back in the country like I said if you don't take the offer I'm sure the countless people sitting on size 14s who aren't that size will be willing to sell for 450-500 I'm sure when I get back the prices will have gone down even more. People will be focused on the unc 1s

Size 14 is like the cheapest size Price wise out of the FSR for these
before I accept that 450 or even 500 I could just lowball myself at 700 in fc and get a 560 check. At this point I think that 450 is way too low and that restock looks like it aint happening

Man, from the pic I posted I'ma alter my list a smidget.

1. White 10
2. Black 12
3. Black 10
4. White 12
5. Black 8
6. White 8

I love 10's but JUST IN THIS PIC, them Black 12's ain't nothing to play with. Sheesh...

October 3rd is happening man ig not the 3rd then 1-2 4-Nov. lol its drakes "month" some jordan is coming out wether its a restock or a new colorway...or even the jumpsuits.

I don't think this October 3rd thing is happening anymore :smh: no word from anywhere man all the ones on eBay in my size are still ending at 6 something smh

drewswish drewswish just make this the ovo Jordan thread big homie

And 6,1,4,5,3,2

White and gold 1s are too cold. The black and gold 12s that jb previewed are a must cop as well. Something about gold speaks to me :smokin

Back
Top Bottom