Official OVO x JB Thread

What is y'alls thoughts on If I get the black ovo's of the possibilities of trading these for whites
I'd say that trade would be very possible especially trading for an all black shoe.

Some prefer all black over all white for various reasons.

Last edited:
Just spoke to a rep at 32 s state they are making calls now until tomorrow. *Willie from Friday voice* c'mon Craig, c'mon Craig!!

Black and white OVOs stocked at new Jordan store in Toronto, opens 6:23am Friday.
glasses.gif
 @ the time 
laugh.gif

I'm in NYC and I have a slot for tomorrow at 11:30am. Anyone know a work around to the Credit Card payments only? Such as using a gift card with a Visa or MasterCard gift card?

I'm in NYC and I have a slot for tomorrow at 11:30am. Anyone know a work around to the Credit Card payments only? Such as using a gift card with a Visa or MasterCard gift card?
I registered for sunday and got an email confirm but now when I go on the site it says registration opens on 2/13. I was wondering if u were seeing the same thing.

buy a reloadable giftcard, load all the bread u plan to spend on it. then use it on the day u go.

Gah, there's a store 3 hours away from me that started handing out guaranteed tickets right as I got out of work but they'd probably be out by the time I got there. I'm not getting these am I guys? Online raffle it is.

Gah, there's a store 3 hours away from me that started handing out guaranteed tickets right as I got out of work but they'd probably be out by the time I got there. I'm not getting these am I guys? Online raffle it is.
you in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom