Official OVO x JB Thread

So slots for Chicago pop up isn't full. Any assistance would be great as in how to secure one of these spots. I ask cause I'm not a huge Twitter user and I'm not gonna stalk it while at work. So due to that am I SOL?? Any help is appreciated
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/cities/chicago

Use that link to get access to the signup page, and make sure you are registered as a Nike+ user (which you can do at the time of RSVP'ing).  Pick the available timeslot for tomorrow that you will most likely go to, because duplicates are not allowed.  ​

Doesn't mean anything. I hope they drop but a lot of people are gonna be pissed waiting hours outside for nothing worthwhile
It absolutely means something, if theres a release date for a product, especially a hype one. They're not going to drop it ahead of time at these SNKRS spots. And expect a boatload of garbage at certain time slots as well. 

I got a spot reserved for sunday in NYC im praying for something good cause its supposed to be freezing and I don't wanna wait outside for nothing...lol

Use that link to get access to the signup page, and make sure you are registered as a Nike+ user (which you can do at the time of RSVP'ing).  Pick the available timeslot for tomorrow that you will most likely go to, because duplicates are not allowed.  ​
Looks like slots are full for tomorrow. Any idea what time they open slots for Friday?

It absolutely means something, if theres a release date for a product, especially a hype one. They're not going to drop it ahead of time at these SNKRS spots. And expect a boatload of garbage at certain time slots as well. 
They dropped gold chromposites and kds before release date there last year. Like I said, I'm hoping they drop the ovo's there, but if they do it's pure luck

They dropped gold chromposites and kds before release date there last year. Like I said, I'm hoping they drop the ovo's there, but if they do it's pure luck
also dropped the red foams. i managed to get those and the chromes last year.

yeah Gold posites dropped months ahead of time and had no release date at the time. And those were unexpected. I have a good feeling they won't drop OVO's early just based off of last year and common sense. If i'm wrong, I'm wrong, no harm done. Only spot I can think of that would have dropped OVO's early would be the OVO store in LA but they obviously shot that rumor down by announcing they'll release on Saturday. 

Thanks bro. Looks like I have to wait til the other days open only slot open is 11am tomorrow I'll be working then so that's a no go and the other slots don't open til the day before.

Thanks bro. Looks like I have to wait til the other days open only slot open is 11am tomorrow I'll be working then so that's a no go and the other slots don't open til the day before.
​No problem at all and good luck on trying to secure a spot.  I would try to have a page open around 9am and then refresh every 5 mins just in case it opens before then, if you can.

I posted in the SNKRS thread an i"ll do the same here:

As of now i'll probably be letting my slot go for LA SNKRS event at 12:30 Saturday, things can change though. If anyone in LA wants it and knows how o change the reservation name let me know via pm. 

Do these fit langer than "regular" X's?
Cause I always wear size 10 but could no get my feet in size 10 X's (well, I could squeeze them in, but it would hurt because the stretching over the tongue), had to half a size up...

Last edited:
Camping has begun at Jordan store in Toronto! The ghost chairs[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

I'm not even going to Toronto and this pisses me off. Would somebody at Jordan Brand stop this crap! Good God, have some guts and knock this stupidity off.

whats the deal with Flight 23 has anyone asked them if theyre getting the Xs or any OVO apparel?

id find it hard to believe theyre not.....

Back
Top Bottom