Official OVO x JB Thread

The pictures online don't do these any justice. These are HANDS DOWN my favorite 10s
laugh.gif

I hate these raffles dudes with 20 raffles.

At least tomorrow u gotta pay up front. I got 5 cards ready

Bruh! The salt I'm feeling over here got my blood pressure high :smh:

I expected to catch that L honest but, having 7-legit friends/family entries I thought I had a shot. Smdh can't believe I gotta do all this to TRY & spend 240.

Welp on to tmrw

Bruh! The salt I'm feeling over here got my blood pressure high
mean.gif

I expected to catch that L honest but, having 7-legit friends/family entries I thought I had a shot. Smdh can't believe I gotta do all this to TRY & spend 240.

Welp on to tmrw
My 200$ better spent on pairs of stance socks with 50% discount + some kobe xi's.  Wasn't destined to be anyways.

Congrats. You're the first person I've seen that hit on them from there. Still waiting on that L email..
Honestly I don't know whats up with NikeSF inventory. I know other people that put in a bunch of entries and struck out.

Funny enough, I didn't get any calls for Jordan 4's.

PB 350s... Just a super clean, original shoe. I would be lying if I said the hype didn't make them look better to me though. I love the Black OVOs as well, but they favor the stealth 10s from a distance. Very tough choice, but I would be happy end up with either of them.

PB 350s... Just a super clean, original shoe. I would be lying if I said the hype didn't make them look better to me though. I love the Black OVOs as well, but they favor the stealth 10s from a distance. Very tough choice, but I would be happy end up with either of them.

This

Back
Top Bottom