Official OVO x JB Thread

I'll just pay resale on the OVO's eventually down the road when they stable at 400-500$ again and just cop the Masters when they come out.  Masters can be the substitute I guess... :/

After taking 5 L's on raffles, I gave up on the WC4's said they weren't that needed anyways.  Plus I copped Kobe ASG's this week also.  lol
Nice, want to get those too, they fire, but All Star Weekend has been expensive so far with all these drops, Foams, WC4, OVOs and going for tomorrows 1s. If they still around next week then I'll probably cop, they'll be a good set with the foams.

I'll just pay resale on the OVO's eventually down the road when they stable at 400-500$ again and just cop the Masters when they come out.  Masters can be the substitute I guess... :/
you can get these for 500 right now

Last edited:

I'll probably stop by the OVO shop on Monday to check if anything is left over.
roll.gif

I know the shoes gone, but some of the apparel, was there Thursday and they have stock not available online, worth a shot. When standing in line for raffle, guy next to me said thats how people copped Dons off the pop up shop in LA, they were walking in to check out what was left and left with Dons, he was one of them. Doubt this would be the case but really want the hoodie.

Last edited:

Nice, want to get those too, they fire, but All Star Weekend has been expensive so far with all these drops, Foams, WC4, OVOs and going for tomorrows 1s. If they still around next week then I'll probably cop, they'll be a good set with the foams.
I carted the Foams and WC4's on NDC Sneakers app both in my size and could have checked out essentially, but I contemplated for a minute and said, they really aren't my style. Plus I figure a restock will come on the WC4's ( another 72-10 incoming ). 

I know the shoes gone, but some of the apparel, was there Thursday and they have stock not available online, worth a shot. When standing in line for raffle, guy next to me said thats how people copped Dons off the pop up shop in LA, they were walking in to check out what was left and left with Dons, he was one of them. Doubt this would be the case but really want the hoodie.
If you see a black Jordan shirt Medium/Large cop that for me please? :tongue: haha

Lol just talked to a small shop out in Arizona ( The Sole Assassin ).  They said they got a shipment in of the black OVO 10's and will be posting them for sale @ probably 680$ on their website.  Talk about markup...  Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom