Official OVO x JB Thread

Doesn't matter. Nike can't set up a system that really works without major kinks. Checkout may be a headache at times but finishline has the most fairest way of them all

due to vday obligations, i wont be able to make it to my timeslot tomorrow in NYC. who needs an oop on an 1130am slot for NYC SNKRS?
if nobody hits me up by the time im done rolling and smoking this bone im gonna just release it and goto sleep.

sorry if this is illegal please delete.

Same boat for Chicago 12pm slot... Chicago peeps be ready for a slot opening

Nike finally fixed the problem, lol. Just bought the all star 1, no problem like the air ball problem we were having yesterday

I have been blessed with all limited release since I started back to buy sneakers last June, except the dornbecher, if I don't get it from Nike, I get them from the other online store. No bots or ATC just team manual

:lol:

The whites never dropped that low, these sure as hell won't either.

They will drop a bit at first, but the market will dry up & the price will go up.

I remember the Don 2's dropped to like $600ish...then right back up in price to $800-1000.

Camo Supreme 5's are in that same boat...$280-300 about a month/2 months ago, now $400-500 already.
I sold my camo sups for 550 when I had it. Regretting it so I ended up copping a DS pair for 325. I love this camo crap

I hate it because the ones who want to wear it couldn't even enter.

Blame all the hypebeast websites, complex, youtube, the Internet,etc. If there weren't constant reminders and people hyping every limited release up, resellers and people who have no intention of wearing wouldn't waste their time. It's just the way it is and nothing will change this. I wouldn't blame FC since they do more good than bad. They provide a service where you can buy almost any shoe you want years after release with guaranteed authenticity. With all the good fakes nowadays, that alone is worth the premium they charge. JB has fixed the situation with GR releases but limited shoes are meant to be limited. They're made to generate hype. Same situation with concert and sports tickets. I used to be able to line up to buy tickets for shows at ticketmaster brokers and box offices. Those days are long gone.

Now I regret that I didn't try for the ATL raffle. I put all my eggs in the Nike raffle. That was a complete failure because I wasn't even able to enter. Airball
I bet you would of hit too if you tried....I didn't grab my pair until 7pm and they still had a lot of unclaimed pairs so I don't know if they'll sell them today but it wouldn't hurt to call and see

Back
Top Bottom