Official OVO x JB Thread

Just called Nike, rep said my order is still be process, I said I order an item on Sunday and it's already shipped and why this is still being process, he say maybe because it's from another warehouse. This never happen to me before, I didn't get any email saying it was delayed

It's funny that everyone calls Nike like they know what's going on. They see the same thing we see on our Nike account. I'm just going to sit back and wait for the shipment or the L there's nothing anyone can do

omg i'm so sad my shipment got delayed now i'm going to receive it 2 days later than i expected. what if resell prices go down ya'll know ebay waits for no man :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: boo hoo

omg i'm so sad my shipment got delayed now i'm going to receive it 2 days later than i expected. what if resell prices go down ya'll know ebay waits for no man :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: boo hoo
laugh.gif

Has anyone ever dealt with getsupplied? Are they legit or nah? They have these up for $200 plus $20 for shipping. At least that's what they're advertising.

Anyone still waiting for shipping email. One day after delay email? Like me[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji]

^no. booker36 booker36 [/quote
No to them but being legit? I was thinking about it and as soon as I was trying to back out, my 1 year jumped up in my lamp and his little hand accidentally pressed the submit button. I was on my phone when it happened. Now I've emailed them to cancel the order and I called my card company as it's a Walmart money card, to block this transition.

Has anyone ever dealt with getsupplied? Are they legit or nah? They have these up for $200 plus $20 for shipping. At least that's what they're advertising.
Not legit, James' lil business is ran out of his house and he sells reps. If the deal is too good to be true, it usually is. 

Jaysnkrs I'm still waiting like you also bro, day 1 of delayed email for me also.
Same. I didn't get my delayed email until like 1 AM, so my shipping one would probably come later as well .(hopefully later and not never) 

Maybe since the raffle was delayed until 3 PM, the warehouse was delayed. Idk but maybe there is a correlation between the two.

Back
Top Bottom