Official OVO x JB Thread

they sell fakes

Not only do they sell fakes, but the $200 listing is just for a chance to get the shoes. This is what the page says when you click on the $200 shoe : "How It Works: There are 5 random shoes which include Lebrons, Kobes, KDs, Kyries, Promo Samples, NSW Product, Ect and this shoe JORDAN 10 OVO BLACK SIZE 8.5. One person will get each shoe the retail value for every random shoe varies from $100-$200."

Not only do they sell fakes, but the $200 listing is just for a chance to get the shoes. This is what the page says when you click on the $200 shoe : "How It Works: There are 5 random shoes which include Lebrons, Kobes, KDs, Kyries, Promo Samples, NSW Product, Ect and this shoe JORDAN 10 OVO BLACK SIZE 8.5. One person will get each shoe the retail value for every random shoe varies from $100-$200."
That's why I skeptical about these guys. That's why I was trying to back out and have been frantically trying to reach them to cancel a mistake.

your fault for even being on a site like that
laugh.gif

Mine is delayed til the 24th per email from NDC.  Others I know got the same thing.. think they oversold?  This was thru NDC TheDraw process too so I cant see this being oversold since thats a very controlled process but who the hell knows.  

Can't wait to get these... prefer these over the white ones all day.  

Nike CSR's are literally just lying at this point.

ask for an assistant head coach or head coach if you have to. dont waste your time. 

Mine is delayed til the 24th per email from NDC.  Others I know got the same thing.. think they oversold?  This was thru NDC TheDraw process too so I cant see this being oversold since thats a very controlled process but who the hell knows.  

with all the errors SNKRS had i wouldnt be surprised at all if they oversold. 

I don't know about that. Typically, shoes come from Memphis warehouse. maybe some ( they delayed ones) are coming from a different ware house that has weather delays. Or they are taking into account your location may be harder to get to due to inclement weather? IDK just a theory at least you lucked up and got a pair

Only white based 10s I will ever care about are the steels....blacks look better imo I've seen many pre creased white pairs so idk how the quality on these could be worse than the whites I wear a 14 and I know the differences in the leathers used but all I know is those who care most about how limited these are compared to the whites and how superior the quality is on whites should just make someone's day on here and sell them...only recent Jordan that has had superior quality are the teal 4s and I rarely see anyone with those on....

So I got someone that's selling for $450 I'm not as big of a sneaker head as most of you I just grab what I like. I like these but idk man what do you guys think before I say okay

I don't know about that. Typically, shoes come from Memphis warehouse. maybe some ( they delayed ones) are coming from a different ware house that has weather delays. Or they are taking into account your location may be harder to get to due to inclement weather? IDK just a theory at least you lucked up and got a pair
Maybe so but won't be holding my breath for these.  

with all the errors SNKRS had i wouldnt be surprised at all if they oversold. 
Could be right..not too optimistic with this.

Has anyone ever dealt with getsupplied? Are they legit or nah? They have these up for $200 plus $20 for shipping. At least that's what they're advertising.
They are well known for selling fakes/unauthorized shoes, don't deal with these low lifes. They are hated by the Portland sneaker community especially the owner James.

Last edited:
There should be a poll of "shipped", "delayed", "csr says im good", "couldnt even get my quarter in to play" would help organize this threads info a little better imho

There should be a poll of "shipped", "delayed", "csr says im good", "couldnt even get my quarter in to play" would help organize this threads info a little better imho
Couldn't get quarter in to play on snkrs app....

lucked up with 2 pair from NTLVegas. sz11

Back
Top Bottom