Official OVO x JB Thread

May need to get an ATC bot for this. Petty but you gotta do what you gotta do

Well depending on how nike drops them you may not. If its via the Draw (NIKE BETTER FIX THAT ISH BEFORE THESE DROP THOUGH. I'M NOT GOING THROUGH THAT BS AGAIN) an ATC may not be needed,Unless it does raffle entries.

If it's like the White OVO X then yeah go ahead.

Side note I wasn't really feeling the 12 but after starting at them for a while I'm gunning for a pair.

Last edited:
2016, Jordan making us money..  final some GR's that have some $$ return on them!
tongue.gif

Do these look legit? Size 9.5
They look pretty legit to me. Box on point too but that left shoe's toe box is too far to the right. I hate when 10s come like that. It's #1 thing that I look for when I purchase a jordan 10. I'm not sure if you bought already but congrats if you got a good deal. I just picked up a size 9.5 this weekend. Traded PB 350 for these and independence 5. I already had a pair of 2015 PB 350 so it was pure trade bait for me.

Last edited:
The white 12s are the best ovo collaboration so far

Hands down. I put zero effort into copping the OVO 10s (and came up empty handed of course) but all of the stops will be pulled to get the 12s so I can sit them right next to my PSNY 12s.

White and French Blue 12s, Black and Red 12s, OVO 12s, Nike Air Black Metallic 5s, Nike Air True Blue 3s, and Space Jam 11s. Them boys up to something and that something is the beginning of The Purge.
Don' t forget bred 1 and at least 2 XI lows. Better start stacking now. I posted this a while back but Nike is trying to grow their sales by almost 7 billion...which means retros will drop more than ever now.

And if the white Ovo 12's releasing you know they gone hit us with the black ones.  And to me the thirst for those will be epic

Fine to me... dont think fakes are being produced yet but correct me if I'm wrong

Yes there have been fakes of the black ovos already. Comes with black box as well. 

I think the fakes are off with the 'J' in 'Jordan' (on the tongue) is lined up with the rest of the letters, when it should be hanging lower...the outline on the Jumpman on the inside of the tongue should have a grey outline, and lastly, the jumpman on the outsole should be significantly more black than the rest of the sole...any other things I'm missing guys?

Back
Top Bottom