Official OVO x JB Thread

Boosie not above slander. Jim Jones got it, Fab got it, DJ Khaled got it. As a celeb your don't need a plug, go to Flight Club 
laugh.gif

Boosie not above slander. Jim Jones got it, Fab got it, DJ Khaled got it. As a celeb your don't need a plug, go to Flight Club 
laugh.gif
Flight Club prices add up over time for sneakerheads like them so they use a plug. Even some of the most beloved celebs strike out on releases. It's actually kinda funny. The sneaker game is cut throat no matter who you are unless you got an exclusive deal.

Did they gettem or not LMAO....he getting clowned on twitter. I may be late posting this LMAO
Just proves that people have nothing else better in their lives to do but make jokes of others. First the man has/had battled cancer. Second he could have bought them from a consignment shop or have connections. Third before I had dreads I use to get the haircut he made famous.
get yo sensitive behind outta here and go start a Lifetime Channel thread. your anus is hurting over jokes directed at another dude lol. wtf

Just copped the black OVO 10 for retail on a Nike Australia restock 
pimp.gif

What a great start to the day 
glasses.gif

I can't wait for these to arrive

Last edited:
Damn I went to one of those shows, can't believe it's been that long. Only went to see cypress hill, limp biskit sucks IMO :lol:

Yeah me neither haha! They did two back to back shoes here. I had to wait a long time on line for tickets but free is free!

Enough with the back and forth, you for some reason have to respond to everything I post for some reason. If you don't want anything to do with me don't respond to my post because you know 9 times out of 10 you're going to get a response. If you're trying your hardest to get me banned then grow up and get a life. I don't have time for this, I'm trying to secure shoes and enjoy the site so go somewhere with that stuff man.

Nice! You will like them, the smell of the leather is really strong.
Look forward to them arriving. 

They look like good quality

What are the thoughts on quality of the OVO 10 say for example the last retro of the Chicago 10 ?

Nice! You will like them, the smell of the leather is really strong.

+1 on the smell. Brought me back to my airmax CW2 back in 7th grade. Crazy how scents trigger random memories from decades ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom