Official OVO x JB Thread

Who's ready for the 12's coming next month?  READY for the L!!! Maybe the draw will love me this time since I haven't won yet.
Since the "DRAW" started. I have entered my name in, literally, all the shoes that were drawn.... and HAVE NOT WON ONE! I think they app is racist (pun intended)....

Any suggestions for a good opportunity to get these in person in Florida??????

Since the "DRAW" started. I have entered my name in, literally, all the shoes that were drawn.... and HAVE NOT WON ONE! I think they app is racist (pun intended)....

Any suggestions for a good opportunity to get these in person in Florida??????
Maybe Trophy Room will have them?  Gonna be crazy there though I'm sure.

Maybe Trophy Room will have them?  Gonna be crazy there though I'm sure.
I may have to test my luck. But if there are another place that not a loud I wouldn't mind either. I honestly would rather drive to Walter's Atlanta..... or Wish.....or Somewhere down south. I guess, I'm just pretty salty with that camp... 

I may have to test my luck. But if there are another place that not a loud I wouldn't mind either. I honestly would rather drive to Walter's Atlanta..... or Wish.....or Somewhere down south. I guess, I'm just pretty salty with that camp... 
Most places will probably be raffle and backdoor.

So, I've won the draw for the Low Gums and Cherries and the Red/White 12's. Curious if I can win a difficult one like the OVOs though.

I've never won a draw before, but I'm hoping to hit on 1 of my 5 accounts for this raffle.  Please RNG 
roll.gif

So, I've won the draw for the Low Gums and Cherries and the Red/White 12's. Curious if I can win a difficult one like the OVOs though.
[/quote

Those were easy cop bro, the OVO will be difficult cause not too many stores will have them and everyone will be putting in for the draw, all the best

I was able to to win the draw on the restock of the white 10s and we all know what happen when the black pair dropped. I'm not too optimistic that I will get thru when the 12s dropped. Only 1 win using the draw

Back
Top Bottom