Official OVO x JB Thread

These 12s bout to be flames. I hope I can get them, nothing but air balls with the OVO 10s smh :smh:

My friends said he should be getting white ovo 12's in next week, he just open the first sneaker beautique ever in our area he wears my size and said i can buy his pair ill post pics if i get them

Also he is older white guy people was posting pics of in here sitting in the chair at Jordan new releases
this gentleman?

soon....are you saying he and/or you could put us (specifically me) on it? lol....

whats the boutique? Is it in the Atlanta/Florida area?

It's here in Omahs,NE he told me to hit him next week to know prices and sizes i know they will be over retail, ill post all info i get from him asap bro[/quote]
Dang.... Too bad it's no where near Florida or else I'd make that drive... But yea if you are really willing to help a brotha out, that would be great. Thanks

Are the 12s OFFICIALly set for the 30th? Or is it a presumed date? Because I may have to plan a trip to set out for these...

Hope local F23 gets these so I can have a chance at entering a raffle for these. Snkr draws are always Ls for me.

Last edited:
Looks like the black ovo 12's dropping 4th quarter /first quarter 2017

i havent been around in a bit

hope everyone is good 

2 new f+f ovo models dropping for ovo fest as well

should have details in a couple weeks take care guys 

hope everyone is good 

I'm trying to collect all the 12s...as if the white Ovo 12 wasn't hard enough, now there will be a black one as well...
sick.gif

hope everyone is good 

So you can confirm July 30th is the White OVO 12's?

Local seller is asking $350 for worn 3-4x OVO 10 black. OG all. Usual creases in the toe.

Don't know the going rate for a pair of the used black 10's.

Back
Top Bottom