Official OVO x JB Thread

Black ones fell off like that?
Yea bro they down ... Most blacks go for is 4-450... Most whites go for is 5-550.... If you ain't fight club you not getting no six... Trust me I got pairs sitting on stock x and a few on Nike talk [emoji]128532[/emoji]... And I mean pearrsss

Last edited:
On the whites got more for some and eventually settled for that. Thought I was lit when fc put em all in at 1250 each, ain't wind up being the case :lol:

She did mention that, sometimes, on exclusive shoes... they sometimes don't get a date, because it was treated like a quickstrike?..... but sometimes they get the confirmation the week of or day(s) before.....so I'll definitely be in contact. Once I get info, I'll post

She did mention that, sometimes, on exclusive shoes... they sometimes don't get a date, because it was treated like a quickstrike?..... but sometimes they get the confirmation the week of or day(s) before.....so I'll definitely be in contact. Once I get info, I'll post
Ayyy thanks

Appreciate it man

Do you guys think I can trade. A DS pair of Wings for the OVO 12s?

Was wondering the same thing. The manager at my local boutique said he's getting about 16 pair and said there's no way he would accept my DS Wings for a pair.

Was wondering the same thing. The manager at my local boutique said he's getting about 16 pair and said there's no way he would accept my DS Wings for a pair.
I feel like the hype died a bit on OVOs. I am sure there will be more out there than the Wings, but who knows. Trophies are limited to 5000 and you can still get them for retail.

I feel like the hype died a bit on OVOs. I am sure there will be more out there than the Wings, but who knows. Trophies are limited to 5000 and you can still get them for retail.

Seems like hype died on most of them limited Jay's, like PSNY

Back
Top Bottom