Official OVO x JB Thread

I might be wrOng, but nike neVer actually cOnfirmed the release date as 30 July, it was always only a 'rumoured' date. So even if it gets pushed back, there would be no official announcement since it was never official in the first place.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Last edited:
I might be wrOng, but Nike neVer actually cOnfirmed the release date as 30 July, it was always only a 'rumoured' date. So even if it gets pushed back, there would be no official announcement since it was never official in the first place.

no u are right

I might be wrOng, but nike neVer actually cOnfirmed the release date as 30 July, it was always only a 'rumoured' date. So even if it gets pushed back, there would be no official announcement since it was never official in the first place.

Yep, just a rumor date, I really will like to know where those ppl come get those dates

I see some legit sellers doing pre-orders with the shoe in hand! They are coming out. Don't be surprise if Nike do a surprise release like how they did on the Yeezy Red October, white Ovo 10's and the Jordan Cosmo XXX. Stay by your devices on Saturday!

They surprise released the white OVO 10s as well... All sites were confirming a push back date and then they randomly appeared on SNKRS on the original date.

edit: ^ which that guy mentioned, sorry.

Last edited:
Alright, went by the shop today. Nada. Supposed to get, but nothing has come in yet. He did mention the OVOs 10s came in the Friday afternoon before the drop previosly, so ehhh.

Keep your eyes out gentlemen. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They deleted the post
lol
Alright, went by the shop today. Nada. Supposed to get, but nothing has come in yet. He did mention the OVOs 10s came in the Friday afternoon before the drop previosly, so ehhh.

Keep your eyes out gentlemen.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Thanks for the update.

I see some legit sellers doing pre-orders with the shoe in hand! They are coming out. Don't be surprise if Nike do a surprise release like how they did on the Yeezy Red October, white Ovo 10's and the Jordan Cosmo XXX. Stay by your devices on Saturday!

They surprise released the white OVO 10s as well... All sites were confirming a push back date and then they randomly appeared on SNKRS on the original date.

edit: ^ which that guy mentioned, sorry.

Wrong, FTA had raffles for the whites, the flight 23, Nike lab did raffles on the Friday online and SNKRS did a surprise drop

What sellers do you know doing pre orders?

Back
Top Bottom