Official OVO x JB Thread

I believe there was a summer OVO (white release) ... And the blacks I picked up during ASW this February. The 10s release date was pushed back as well and 'October' became the new release date prediction - so I'm thinking a push back but not necessarily October. Probably post 31s and Olympics.
Thanks, repped.

Yaw think that despite the 10s releasing by Nike's the draw .... The day before nike hasn't said a peep about these dropping by the draw or first come first served. These ain't releasing tomorrow -- besides the 30th has always been a 'place holder' date.

until i hear otherwise; I'm taking this weekend off from shoe releases (Finally)

It's been an exhausting 32 weeks, finally,nothing is releasing...

Defnitely disappointed these aren't dropping .... As fall is kinda busy with BRed and blacktoe 1s, pinnacle and black cat 6s and of course the CM 3.

Defnitely disappointed these aren't dropping .... As fall is kinda busy with BRed and blacktoe 1s, pinnacle and black cat 6s and of course the CM 3.
not gonna lie those black cat 6s look off to me. Not feeling the perforated leather.

Last edited:
There hasn't even been a confirmed price .... even if there was an OVO pop up tomorrow (in say LA) there would have been some lead info (ie: event permit info, etc). Look for confirmed date/price/specs in a few weeks,

I'm an a couple hours away from Trophy Room. If anyone would get them, they should right? Should I risk driving and camping and still getting an L? 

No NYC stores (KITH NYC, EB, et al).....the 30th was a placeholder date and Nike/JB has yet to confirm the release date/amount/etc. even with a quickstrike release there is a two-week window that retailers have between ordering pairs and release and that hasn't happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom