Official OVO x JB Thread

They probably found a pallet of 10.5 and 11 in their US warehouse from the last restock lol

Just got shipping.

Saying delivery for tomorrow.

pimp.gif
OVO BERGEN

pimp.gif

warehouse gotta be coming from jersey if mine is being delivered tomorrow. Only one other companies ship/deliver this fast, and thats Kith Bergen lol. Not even Supreme ships this fast. 

Was just searching my mailbox and typed in October's Very Own, and I have 3 order confirmation, 2 from 2/12/2016 for the original "drop" White OVO 10's, and 1 from 1/17/17 
laugh.gif
 almost a year later

Last edited:
warehouse gotta be coming from jersey if mine is being delivered tomorrow. Only one other companies ship/deliver this fast, and thats Kith Bergen lol. Not even Supreme ships this fast. 

Was just searching my mailbox and typed in October's Very Own, and I have 3 order confirmation, 2 from 2/12/2016 for the original "drop" White OVO 10's, and 1 from 1/17/17 :lol:  almost a year later

you always eating bro lol good stuff .. how did people even know to check the app? especially if there was no notification sent out

Was just searching my mailbox and typed in October's Very Own, and I have 3 order confirmation, 2 from 2/12/2016 for the original "drop" White OVO 10's, and 1 from 1/17/17 :lol:  almost a year later
02/16 was the blacks, whites were 09/15

Any news on the black Ovo 12s? Last I heard they were supposed to be released for the All-Star game, which is pretty soon...

Already got the buyers.  Perks of being over 150 points on GOAT. Don't need pics to sell. 
I see. Welp nice hustle. But I can't lie...I hate people like you bro. Folks who really wanted gotta pay resell. Name of the game. smh. Congrats on the extra cash. I wish you would wear the shoes though.

I see. Welp nice hustle. But I can't lie...I hate people like you bro. Folks who really wanted gotta pay resell. Name of the game. smh. Congrats on the extra cash. I wish you would wear the shoes though.

Can't hate the guy for that, mostly everyone sell shoes, either for to pay bills, pay for food, pay for their other shoes

Back
Top Bottom