Official OVO x JB Thread

IMO the black OVO is the grail 12. That sole, the suede, the leather, the translucent rubber. The shoe is sick. But I aint paying over $500 for these. Not happening. I would trade my PB 350 for them for sure.

IMO the black OVO is the grail 12. That sole, the suede, the leather, the translucent rubber. The shoe is sick. But I aint paying over $500 for these. Not happening. I would trade my PB 350 for them for sure.

Lets face it, some like the black better, some like the white better, for some it's a toss up. It's all individual taste.

What we do know is that both are limited, both have nice craftsmanship and both are highly desirable.

Good luck to everyone who wants a pair

Basicly you SOL unless you lucky enough to win snkrs draw or raffle or in a big city and got connections at a well known boutique. Not many places got whites as I remember

Just be patient. More accounts are getting them, but per the usual, if you're near asw, go there, as allocations will be huge and all your reseller and consignment shop owners will be there to stock up.

Copped the XII OVO white and they are real tough to keep clean, freaking dirt magnets, worn them like 8 times.  Gonna try to cop the black pair, won't have to worry too much about those getting too dirty.

Copped the XII OVO white and they are real tough to keep clean, freaking dirt magnets, worn them like 8 times.  Gonna try to cop the black pair, won't have to worry too much about those getting too dirty.

I hear you. Haven't worn mine yet but I got the playoff 12's and the white part gets dirty hella easy. However I still manage to crack necks whenever I wear em.
:nthat:View media item 2316347

Just purchased a pair of OVO X's for $300.  Size 9.5  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I just pray that they make enough Black OVO 12 to keep prices low kinda like how the Black OVO 10s are. I would pay $400 but thats it. Nothing more. Doubt it happen though.

Back
Top Bottom