Official OVO x JB Thread

I think it's gonna be a draw like the white ovo 10s, my guess is that there gonna release on The OVO website and the snkrs app via draw

I think it's gonna be a draw like the white ovo 10s, my guess is that there gonna release on The OVO website and the snkrs app via draw
Nike releases:

White OVO 10 was a surprise drop on SNKRS (before The Draw existed) and then another raffle release 6 months later or so

Black OVO 10 was a draw (glitched to hell though)

White OVO 12 was a draw

Just curious. What is there authentication process?
The seller ships the shoe's to StockX for "Authentication"   

Once StockX Authenticate's it they ship to the buyer.

Me as the buyer just pay for shipping and the shoe and sit back and relax.

As long as the seller is quick in shipping to StockX it's overall a fast process, because StockX uses 2nd Day UPS Air for shipping.

My bad my phone auto corrected me I meant to put 12's I feel like those black ovo 12s are be released the same manner as when the white 12s released in

The seller ships the shoe's to StockX for "Authentication"   

Once StockX Authenticate's it they ship to the buyer.

Me as the buyer just pay for shipping and the shoe and sit back and relax.

As long as the seller is quick in shipping to StockX it's overall a fast process, because StockX uses 2nd Day UPS Air for shipping.
How do they authenticate. What are the steps?

I read on here, that they rejected shoes that someone got from Nike.

Anyone have an example of StockX sending an UNDS pair?
My Gone Fishing Foamposite's I purchased from them definitely were not DS.  They were cleanable, but still unacceptable to claim a shoe is sold to you as DS and they actually don't show up DS.

I actually had StockX reject a pair of shoes I bought bc they said they weren't DS, so I guess it varies a bit.

I did just manage to pick up a pair of the white 12s for $475 - which means they'll prob restock huge during ASW

cant wait til 2/18...hope they got bookoo pairs out here in new orleans..hoping for the all star weekend double up these will be copped

Guarantee this will be a draw. Either way taking an L on Snkrs. Have not gotten anything on there since the air ball system

Last edited:
Flight 23s have carried the OVOs, no?
Man oh man...........I still dont believe i hit on those, lmfao. My first entry to the reservation system too.

The only shoes ive missed out on from Flight 23 was the 3 yeezys that came out the same day, and probably because i didnt have the 6 minute head start.

Hit on OVO 12, Suede 11, Black and white yeezys and the Gold 6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom