Official OVO x JB Thread

I just hit too
smokin.gif

2/3 so far at flight
nyc ?

I went to ubiq on wed. dude who was filling out my info asked me my size i said 8, he said ohh we the same size. i hit him with the yea thats not good. Grabbed my ticket and new i had a L coming my way 

BY THE WAY I DONT LIKE THAT THEY FILL OUT THE TICKET THEMSELVES, CANT SEE IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY PUTTING YOUR REAL # DOWN OR NOT.
Yeah I thought the process was strange, but you gotta have some faith in humanity. MOST of the time people are good people. It's the loud minority that can be cause for worry.
No doubt cause i did win the Don c 2s from Ubiq before im just not a fan of not knowing i put the number down myself. i did hear stories bout other places where someone got caught writing down a different # then what they were given 

Congrats i feel like you always winning something homie @alp

Last edited:
weird that chicago is quiet too...

no chicago , no vegas , just nyc.... with the craziest line that was there....

Alp has to be the luckiest guy on here. have you even lost a raffle? :lol:
only raffles I can recall losing were fragment 1s (got em fcfs), slam dunks vis (got em fcfs), lebron champ pack and maybe a few preludes. Outside of that I hit on pretty much everything

yea I was starting to sweat a little, but friday be that day when my phone can't stop ringing. Got all my calls for the yeezy boosts Friday night

the next time i see your i'm a rub forehead for good luck :D

Last edited:
View media item 1707007
Lemme guess you waited by your phone all day living in Vegas and a cat comes and stole your size from cali? It happens. But if you really need that proof im sure hell be more than happy to send me the receipt and pictures of the shoe. Im more than positive hell snapchat or Instagram away coming this weekend.
and even so , there was one person that entered the raffle day after and already won....
sad.... (for us)

I know it's no consolation but the text says his girl entered the raffle on Tuesday...but sounds like they're still backdooring ish...

@alp ... If Friday is like that .... Then there might be hope for me lol

Sneakernews.com/2015/09/11/if-youre-reading-this-its-not-too-late-to-cop-the-OVO-jordans

sneakernews just posted a full list of outlets getting these .... At this rate Sunday there should be a listing online options 0.O

Has anyone ever won any raffles from Bait in Diamond Bar? I've never won any raffle from them. Don't want to waste my time going there if they're backdooring pairs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour  

I was wondering that myself.

I would rather be told I don't have a chance than for a shop to put on this facade that the raffle is legit.
I guess I"ll just enjoy my extended lunch and not even bother driving out that way.

No doubt cause i did win the Don c 2s from Ubiq before im just not a fan of not knowing i put the number down myself. i did hear stories bout other places where someone got caught writing down a different # then what they were given 

Congrats i feel like you always winning something homie @alp
Thanks man appreciate it

@alp ... If Friday is like that .... Then there might be hope for me lol

Sneakernews.com/2015/09/11/if-youre-reading-this-its-not-too-late-to-cop-the-OVO-jordans

sneakernews just posted a full list of outlets getting these .... At this rate Sunday there should be a listing online options 0.O
yea even Saturday some people might get called, you never know

LA is SOOOOOOO RIGGED

I'm sorry, I live here and KNOW bout half the stores here are ALL RIGGED!

Small to Big

i doubt that if the workers on F23 vegas said they called everyone already at this time ...
you never know man, that's why I don't call stores to ask those questions. Most likely they are lying anyways

lol you better not my fat belly might bring you bad luck

really dude you got the best luck on nike talk
:rofl: I'm sure some guys be hitting too on raffles but just don't bring it up on here.

Picked up a raffle ticket from Shoe Gallery and heading to Solefly now. I'm not feeling good about my chances.

Back
Top Bottom