Official OVO x JB Thread

you never know man, that's why I don't call stores to ask those questions. Most likely they are lying anyways
roll.gif
I'm sure some guys be hitting too on raffles but just don't bring it up on here.
i start to perper myself mentaly and hope that on ocb 3 footlocker will release them and will do  raffles 

You guys keep bringing up the 10/3 release, but multiple sites have already retracted that date for the shoes unless I'm missing something here

no words on F23 chicago at all , it's even stranger then vegas , no one talked about it at all , rigged too ?

Picked up a raffle ticket from Shoe Gallery and heading to Solefly now. I'm not feeling good about my chances.
Not being a jerk but you should've came to unknwn yesterday about 75 of us ate FCFS tickets. Most of us got our size too.
Yeah, I messed up. The Gram said tickets will be given out until supplies last. I figured that mean raffle tickets until the roll runs out since they always operate with raffles or FCFS without tickets. I checked the comments and Twitter the morning of and saw that the guy said it's guaranteed tickets. I was done at the point.

Alp laying down the pipe on these female associates, we know you got that plug b [emoji]128514[/emoji]

if I'm not mistaken he thought it was a raffle and got there too late.
Yeah, I messed up. The Gram said tickets will be given out until supplies last. I figured that mean raffle tickets until the roll runs out since they always operate with raffles or FCFS without tickets. I checked the comments and Twitter the morning of and saw that the guy said it's guaranteed tickets. I was done at the point.
I would say come out by 8 am tomorrow whatever is left is FCFS at 10 am. I mean I can't promise anything but I can promise that if you stay home you'll have a shot at nothing there.

Back
Top Bottom