Official OVO x JB Thread

I agree but if he asked before he paid thats a different story
I did it had a small small crease on one side of the box (very insignificant) The box now looks like someone played soccer with it. I don't think asking for $20-$30 back is over the top, I think it's fair. Still great to hear opinions though, because I don't want to be out of line.  

I even asked him before he shipped to make sure the box was shipped double boxed because the OVO box was important to me.(maybe not to others but to me it was) 

Maybe i'm making to big a deal out of it. /shrug

The box itself is no good. The seller I brought it from shipped it exactly how Nike sent it to him.

The sneaker box barely fit in the shipping box. Sneaker box ending up getting beat up in transit.

To me it's not that big of a deal because all my personal shoes go in clear containers. Too difficult to look through 150+ boxes everytime I get dress

it's a box bill gates
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
go get one those plastic shoe boxes to store your kicks
LOL, I guess i'm weird I care about a cool looking box. Though others would have a similar opinion on NT, good thing I asked lol, I feel like a spaz now lmfao. Someone's gotta admit that box is fire though

The box itself is no good. The seller I brought it from shipped it exactly how Nike sent it to him.

The sneaker box barely fit in the shipping box. Sneaker box ending up getting beat up in transit.

To me it's not that big of a deal because all my personal shoes go in clear containers. Too difficult to look through 150+ boxes everytime I get dress
I dont need to yet because I know where all my shoes are, but I always liked the idea of putting a small picture of the shoes on the outside of the box.

What I do is just set my rotation (6 pairs) on my rack and wear those so it wouldnt be a problem for me anyways.

LOL, I guess i'm weird I care about a cool looking box. Though others would have a similar opinion on NT, good thing I asked lol, I feel like a spaz now lmfao. Someone's gotta admit that box is fire though
I guess the gold accents. I only said that because you can't rock a box only kix :tongue:. My boxes kept caving in on each other smh so I switched to plastic containers which is easier on storage.

I guess the gold accents. I only said that because you can't rock a box only kix
tongue.gif
. My boxes kept caving in on each other smh so I switched to plastic containers which is easier on storage.
Yeah I'm actually looking to buy a bunch of those clear boxes that stack on each other and have the drop down front.

Here is what the OVO box should have looked like  it's fuego (IMO)

I dont need to yet because I know where all my shoes are, but I always liked the idea of putting a small picture of the shoes on the outside of the box.

What I do is just set my rotation (6 pairs) on my rack and wear those so it wouldnt be a problem for me anyways.

I started with the pics on the boxes. After a while the weight of the boxes would make the ones on the bottom cave in.

Switched to plastic containers but I'm tired of that now lol. Pulling a box out from the bottom can be a mission.

In the process of getting acrylic slide out boxes. Similar to the pic. Just looking for a good wholesale price

View media item 1806899

Yeah I'm actually looking to buy a bunch of those clear boxes that stack on each other and have the drop down front.

Here is what the OVO box should have looked like  it's fuego (IMO)

View media item 1806859

View media item 1806860

View media item 1806861
Isnt that what the box aleady looks like?

I started with the pics on the boxes. After a while the weight of the boxes would make the ones on the bottom cave in.

Switched to plastic containers but I'm tired of that now lol. Pulling a box out from the bottom can be a mission.

In the process of getting acrylic slide out boxes. Similar to the pic. Just looking for a good wholesale price

View media item 1806899
Reason why I never bought plastic containers was because of the price haha

Yeah i'm gonna start buying the ones that the front drops down, makes it just as easy to get one off the top row as it does getting one from the bottom. They also stack nicely on top of each other, they kinda click in sorta.

Ignore the heels, just showing how the door opens.

Last edited:
Where can we get those front drop down containers?

Edit: found them at The Container Store, but $10 a pop tho :/

Last edited:
Hit up Michaels. Always having 20-40% off.

They don't advertise those shoe boxes on there site but have them in store.

Plus there coupons are good on top of whatever sale they are having.

The store usually has 20-40% off.

They are always sending 25% off entire purchase through email and regular mail.

One of my local shops ended up getting a restock on these.  They raffled them off...  hope I get a call. Prob my last chance at retail unless they restock them for ASG here

One of my local shops ended up getting a restock on these.  They raffled them off...  hope I get a call. Prob my last chance at retail unless they restock them for ASG here
they will probably restock on asg.

Finally got my pair off the NDC restock after problems with UPS shipping and was able to create a short video showing details of the 10s:

Back
Top Bottom