Official OVO x JB Thread

Hope that's the case by it never is !

I'll cop the merchandise if I can even get my hands on the sneakers.
The white's were only released at pop up shops and secretive drops and a surprise ndc drop at noon. With the blacks, we're getting mutliple spots, international releases, multiple clothing options. Even looking at the cream don c's, it was kid sizes made and multiple stores received.I don't think thise are as limited as the blue's as well
Flight 23 in NYC got a real healthy shipment of the white ovos at the time

i usally use restock chicago for pre orders they are sometimes pricey but always guarenteed they have pre order for them at 650 im assuming i shuld be able to get a pair for 550-500  hopefully because i know im not winning nike raffle only won once for chi 1s

Man I'm amazed at how much yall pay for resell. I live by a code...I'm not buying any shoe over $300 MSRP unless its worth 5 figures. For example yeezys are an exception. There's no way I would pay resell for an OVO. I would just go without it. There will be something just as dope that will drop.

Man I'm amazed at how much yall pay for resell. I live by a code...I'm not buying any shoe over $300 MSRP unless its worth 5 figures. For example yeezys are an exception. There's no way I would pay resell for an OVO. I would just go without it. There will be something just as dope that will drop.
Confused what you mean by this. So you would only buy a pair of shoes that retails for 350 if it was worth at least $10,000?

The purchase has to be sensible to me. A lot of times it's just retail or bust. I make a great living and can afford to pay most resell prices. But man it just isn't worth it. For example there will be more OVOs...that's for sure. If you strike out move on. Just isn't worth paying over retail.

i usally use restock chicago for pre orders they are sometimes pricey but always guarenteed they have pre order for them at 650 im assuming i shuld be able to get a pair for 550-500  hopefully because i know im not winning nike raffle only won once for chi 1s

Their site shows 700 now. I'm willing to pre order at 650, don't want to deal with the hassle

You could easily save a 100 and get for 550 after release but if you willing to pay 650 obviously money is not a problem

everyone at f23 ate... they had more pairs the following week as well
To clarify, they were FCFS right? I have a relative who lives within a 5 minutes walking distance, and I don't want to ask for a favor if they are raffle only. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom